banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well: Episode 4 - not about pants (maybe)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Episode 4 - not about pants (maybe)

What is your favorite meat?
    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Beef wrapped in bacon. It's sort of a meat tandem; a meat symbiosis where each benefits from the other and they are both more powerful by their union.
      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

It should be noted that, to me, the very thought of beef wrapped in bacon is enough to inspire semicolon use.

Forsooth, I aught have gotten by with the mere utterance:

Beef; bacon.
        -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

^ Win!

Comment

Would you rather be able to walk through walls (or any solid matter), or become invisible at will?

Answer three times: once in your own words, and once as though you were a NASCAR racer, and once as though you were a member of the British Parliament.
            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

If you could go back in time and prevent one person from dying, what color pants would you wear while doing so?

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
                If you could go back in time and prevent one person from dying, what color pants would you wear while doing so?
                Nice!
                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                  Would you rather be able to walk through walls (or any solid matter), or become invisible at will?

Answer three times: once in your own words, and once as though you were a NASCAR racer, and once as though you were a member of the British Parliament.
                  That's actually a really, really tough decision. They both have a lot of similar benefits - you could accomplish a lot of the same stuff with slightly different methods by choosing either ability.

Question: Do my clothes become invisible too if I choose the latter? Because if they don't, that would severely hamper my running around in the streets, especially during the winter months.

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
                  I'd wear the classic houndstooth slack, unpleated but properly pressed, because time-travel life-saving is something one should only endeavor to do whilst sharply dressed.
                  Last edited by sosomething; 10-29-2007, 12:30 PM.
                  -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                    Question: Do my clothes become invisible too if I choose the latter? Because if they don't, that would severely hamper my running around in the streets, especially during the winter months.
                    Yes. Assume anything on your person becomes invisible (or able to pass through solid matter unhindered) along with you.
                    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

OK, assuming I'm going to be using my new power for evil (as would likely be the case), I'm going to choose invisibility.

NASCAR: Eyuts alowt ayezeeyer t'run away from somethin effin' yew ken wawk threw wawls, but ahm figgerin thayut ya don nayd ta be runnin' much anyways effin' nobowdy ken sees ya.

Parliament: Oh, I would think that I could swipe the 'airs off a cat's bollocks if I were invisibowl, aye? Twouldn't be fer naught, could I do that, you know. Indeed I'd make a right fortune in a day! (Labour Party representative)
                      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

What countries have you visited, what was your favourite and why?
                        "I believe the truth is not told between 9 and 5." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock View Post
                          What countries have you visited, what was your favourite and why?
                          I've only ever been to Canada... oh, and the Caribbean (twice). The Virgin Islands (US Territory) are a great place to visit. Canada would be a nice place to live.
                          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

What choose you in each scenario:

A fight with a badger or an angry warthog?

A battle against chimp with a knife or a 12 year old with a gun?

Pimps or ho's?

Booze or beer?

Are you truly a savage raised by wolves who lives in a subterranean dwelling?

And finally...

Yay or nay...?
                            Last edited by 3'scompany; 10-29-2007, 04:31 PM.
                            DayGlo

Comment

This has been one of the best reads ever on this forum, at least to me.

Tell us about your girlfriend! Or in question form, tell us about your girlfriend?

Howdja meet, how long you been together, any odd bedroom proclivities, etc? Gonna marry her?

Comment

You awaken to find yourself naked somewhere in Northern Canada. The temperature is well below freezing and the wind is fierce. There are no signs of human habitation within your visual range. The sun is setting.

At your feet, you see a CAN OPENER, a CHAINSAW, and a SIGNED MICHAEL DORN HEADSHOT.

Approximately twenty feet to your left, you see BIGALTHEBIRD. He is attempting to open a can of ALPHA-GETTI with a PLASTIC SPOON. He is wearing a $300 PAIR OF JEANS and his BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN JACKET, and he is sitting on DANGLYBANGER, who appears to be unconscious.

What do you do now? Bonus points for using every item mentioned in caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X