banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well: Episode 4 - not about pants (maybe)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Episode 4 - not about pants (maybe)

Tastes great, or less filling?
    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Once again, I'll steal from my other typical well questions:

1. If you could have any super power what would it be?

2. You said that someday you may enjoy building guitars or amps. Have you attempted either yet?

3. What's your favorite current tv show? of all time?

4. What's your fav duncan pickups you have used? which one do you look foreward to trying next?

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
        You awaken to find yourself naked somewhere in Northern Canada. The temperature is well below freezing and the wind is fierce. There are no signs of human habitation within your visual range. The sun is setting.

At your feet, you see a CAN OPENER, a CHAINSAW, and a SIGNED MICHAEL DORN HEADSHOT.

Approximately twenty feet to your left, you see BIGALTHEBIRD. He is attempting to open a can of ALPHA-GETTI with a PLASTIC SPOON. He is wearing a $300 PAIR OF JEANS and his BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN JACKET, and he is sitting on DANGLYBANGER, who appears to be unconscious.

What do you do now? Bonus points for using every item mentioned in caps.
        Zuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahuhuhuhuhuhauhuhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhuah
        Sigged!
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

If you were only allowed one of the following before noon, which would you choose... coffee, or a cigarette?
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

do you know where my capos are? i lost them in the move.....
            http://www.iainstone.com

Comment

have you ever been in a turkish prison?
              Originally posted by Aceman
              It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

What would be your ultimate venue to gig at?

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Tell us ten random/useless/weird facts about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 3'scompany View Post
                    What choose you in each scenario:
                    A fight with a badger or an angry warthog?
                    A battle against chimp with a knife or a 12 year old with a gun?
                    Pimps or ho's?
                    Booze or beer?
                    Are you truly a savage raised by wolves who lives in a subterranean dwelling?
                    And finally...
                    Yay or nay...?
                    Angry warthog - slower, can't climb, no claws.
                    12-year-old w/ gun - They're likely to miss. Chimps never miss.
                    Neither?
                    BEER
                    Yes. Never forget: Sword arms.
                    Yay!

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                    Tastes great, or less filling?
                    Tastes great! Less filling?? Beer should eat like a steak.

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post
                    Once again, I'll steal from my other typical well questions:

1. If you could have any super power what would it be?
                    2. You said that someday you may enjoy building guitars or amps. Have you attempted either yet?
                    3. What's your favorite current tv show? of all time?
                    4. What's your fav duncan pickups you have used? which one do you look foreward to trying next?
                    1. Despite my earlier choice for invisibility, I'd have to say either invulnerability or massive amounts of telekinesis coupled with an uncannily all-encompassing awareness of my surroundings.
                    2. No, but I have ripped both apart and performed repairs / modifications, including assembling a few Warmoths, so building one or the other from scratch is the next logical step.
                    3. Favorite current show must either be House or Scrubs. All-time can only be The Sopranos.
                    4. Favorite Duncan pickup? Probably either the Classic Stack Neck, or the JB. In addition to those, I've used the 59 neck and the Custom. I'd like to give those Dave Mustaine actives a shot some time, though.
                    -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
                      This has been one of the best reads ever on this forum, at least to me.

Tell us about your girlfriend! Or in question form, tell us about your girlfriend?

Howdja meet, how long you been together, any odd bedroom proclivities, etc? Gonna marry her?
                      Ahhhh, my girlfriend.

Her name is Rhonda. We're what you call "high school sweethearts," I guess, though that phrase is cheesy as hell. We met in 9th grade and became good friends. We became a couple in 11th grade (1999) and, aside from one pretty miserable month back in 2001, we've been together ever since. She moved to Indianapolis from Canton, Ohio with me in 2003 and we've lived together - happily - ever since.

We're a team - a duo. She's truly the yin to my yang; the Left Brain to my Right, and I can't even begin to fathom where my life would be without her. If I was going to pull a bank heist, she is the one person I would bring in on it with me and trust that she wouldn't let me down.

Her qualities include, for better or worse:
                      Very intelligent (IQ well above 130)
                      Highly organized and analytical
                      Fiercely loyal (with her, trust is not an issue - ever)
                      A generous and enthusiastic lover
                      Affectionate and kind
                      Supportive of my dreams
                      Tolerant of my crap
                      A little territorial (but not excessively so - it doesn't cause problems)
                      GREAT cook
                      Competitive (legendary skill at Tekken and Soul Calibur! NO ONE can beat her)
                      Loves animals
                      A strict vegetarian on moral grounds - but cooks MEAT for ME!
                      A sharp wit - Great sense of humor - can crack me up - thinks I am hysterical
                      Handles the books at home but lets me buy things like vintage Gibsons and Bogner Uberschalls
                      Honest and honorable
                      Very hard worker - was not afraid to work multiple jobs or long hours when it was necessary (luckily, now it is not)
                      Is a thrill seeker - much more so than I am - skydives for cripes sake!
                      Sharp dresser
                      Loves my family - is like best friends with my mom

I could go on and on, literally. I don't want to leave out, however, that she has a gorgeous face and a smokin' hot body (tiny little waste, great ass, big round perky bazoombas) and I am a very happy man, living a life better than I deserve thanks to her.

We will get married one day - it's more of a "when" than an "if."
                      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                        Tastes great! Less filling?? Beer should eat like a steak.
                        Who said anything about beer?
                        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

You awaken to find yourself naked somewhere in Northern Canada. The temperature is well below freezing and the wind is fierce. There are no signs of human habitation within your visual range. The sun is setting.

At your feet, you see a CAN OPENER, a CHAINSAW, and a SIGNED MICHAEL DORN HEADSHOT.

Approximately twenty feet to your left, you see BIGALTHEBIRD. He is attempting to open a can of ALPHA-GETTI with a PLASTIC SPOON. He is wearing a $300 PAIR OF JEANS and his BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN JACKET, and he is sitting on DANGLYBANGER, who appears to be unconscious.

What do you do now? Bonus points for using every item mentioned in caps.
                          Gathering my CAN OPENER and SIGNED MICHAEL DORN HEADSHOT in one hand and the CHAINSAW in the other, I stealthily work my way closer to BIGAL, dodging from tree to tree (I'm assuming there are trees). As I come within 10 feet, I affix the SIGNED MICHAEL DORN HEADSHOT over my face and step out into the open, saying in my gruffest, self-important short-guy voice, "I piss Crystal and crap Kobe beef!"

During the moments of awestruck dumbfoundedness this buys me, I rush forward and drub BIGAL over the head with the heavy side of my CHAINSAW, knocking him unconscious. I then steal and garb myself in DANGLYBANGER's clothes (which were not mentioned and are, I assume, a set of extreme winter wear appropriate for scaling K2). Using The CHAINSAW, I cut down a one of the surrounding trees and construct a lean-to using their branches and the remnants of BIGAL and DANGLYBANGER's bodies, which I have also skinned and gutted using the CAN OPENER, PLASTIC SPOON, and a considerable amount of elbow grease and determination.

I construct a fire pit just outside the lean-to from the remaining tree branches, $300 PAIR OF JEANS, and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN JACKET. I use the SIGNED MICHAEL DORN HEADSHOT as kindling and ignite it using a book of matches I found in the pocket of the BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN JACKET (which, incidentally, had the words "Call me - Bruce" handwritten on the inside flap in what looked like eyeliner).

After cooking a gorging myself on the meat of my victims, I use the CAN OPENER to open and cut up the aluminum can from the ALPHA-GETTI, which I fashion into crude throwing knives intended for use on squirrels and other small game, as I set forth to live out the rest of my life among nature.
                          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                            If you were only allowed one of the following before noon, which would you choose... coffee, or a cigarette?
                            Cigarette. Coffee is more important than the first smoke - unless I can't have one. Get it?

Originally posted by subanots View Post
                            do you know where my capos are? i lost them in the move.....
                            Sold em on ebay.

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                            have you ever been in a turkish prison?
                            No, but I did have one of the songs from my personal Soundclick page added to a Turkish MP3 archive.

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
                            What would be your ultimate venue to gig at?
                            Any place with free band beers and a packed house, really. I actually prefer places that are smaller rooms and little to no sound reenforcement - I like to crank our amps and just thrash, man.

Originally posted by B2D View Post
                            Tell us ten random/useless/weird facts about yourself.
                            1. I'm left-handed but play guitar, throw, and do a few other things right-handed.
                            2. I also use right-handed scissors with my left hand.
                            3. I don't like hot fruit.
                            4. I bite my nails.
                            5. I have no wisdom teeth, tonsils, or adenoids.
                            6. I don't like to make plans.
                            7. I'm an ENTP (Extrovert / Intuitive / Thinking / Perceiving) on the Myers-Briggs Personality Scale.
                            8. I prefer to be barefoot whenever possible.
                            9. I have a tendency to go off in my brain sometimes
                            10. My middle initial is C.

Originally posted by Mattt
                            Dunno if it's already been asked, what are you doing for halloween?

Second question...
                            Unless I get invited to some party, I'll probably just do nothing this year. October has been a crazy month for me and I'm relishing any relax-time I can get.

Originally posted by Mattt
                            Do Americans celebrate Guy Fawkes night? I don't see why they would, but it is a good reason for a piss up, a huge fire, and food. If you do celebrate it, what will you be doing.
                            We don't, but we should.
                            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Regarding your answer to my last question:

Creativity: 92/100
                              BONUS - using all items: +20
                              BONUS - excessive violence: +20
                              DEDUCTION - exposing danglybanger's genitals: -3,000
                              ----
                              FINAL SCORE: -2,868

Do you have anything you'd like to say in your defense?
                              Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                              Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                              Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Regarding your answer to my last question:

Creativity: 92/100
                                BONUS - using all items: +20
                                BONUS - excessive violence: +20
                                DEDUCTION - exposing danglybanger's genitals: -3,000
                                ----
                                FINAL SCORE: -2,868

Do you have anything you'd like to say in your defense?

ROFLMAO... ah, that's some funny stuff. LOL!
                                Originally posted by Kanye West
                                Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Working...
                                X