X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
    I would treasure the chance to reconnect.
    She is not in Myspace ,not in Studi VZ ..But i ahve tons of musician friends ,and friends in Music Instrument business...A black Hamer is soemthing "unnatural" here..So if some guitar freak saw it with a chick ,it would be hard to forget about it!...I pm you if i get any info allright?
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

I met her the last night I was in London 18 years ago this month. We connected right away and spent most of the night walking the streets of London on Denmark St. looking in guitar shop windows talking about guitars, music, concerts. It was her Hamer. She carried a photo of it. I walked into the lobby of the hotel after an Aerosmith show at Wembly and she was checking in and came over to talk with me because of my jacket. The next 5 hours were a blur of cool times. Had her number and address in Berlin at the time but it's long gone. Woulda, coulda, shoulda kinda thing.
      Aint no pro but I know what I like....
      Guitar to sound output:
      Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Do you ever go down to Regensburg? I was last there in '89. Beautiful city. Beautiful people.

Can you get me a room at Neuschwanstein for a couple of weeks next summer?

*gotta bump this until it gets stickied*
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
          perv
          http://www.iainstone.com

Comment

Being from Germany...

Have you ever been on the Autobahn? If so, what is the highest speed you went on it?

Does beerfest really exist?

Favorite type of food?

Craziest moment/event in your life?
            DayGlo

Comment

I'll take a stab at them:

1. Have you ever been on the interstate? Then yes, DB has been on the autobahn.
              2. As fast as he wanted (on the open road without a posted limit, of course.)
              3. No, but there are many Bierfests.
              4. Wurst.
              5. Being born.
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                Do you ever go down to Regensburg? I was last there in '89. Beautiful city. Beautiful people.

Can you get me a room at Neuschwanstein for a couple of weeks next summer?

I was in Regensburg just once ,but i love Bavaria all the way.I was born in munich ,and the whole region is sooo nice...Bavarian people are mostly relaxed and helpfull.Sometimes too conservative ,but not that often..

Yeah heheh

Comment

Being from Bavaria, would you prefer a BMW M3/5/6, or an equivalent from another German brand, happily casting aside your regional loyalty?

Comment

Oh, and do you happen to know a guitarist called Stefan Schulte-Wrede, who also lives in Munich?

Comment

Originally posted by 3'scompany View Post
                      Being from Germany...

Have you ever been on the Autobahn? If so, what is the highest speed you went on it?

Does beerfest really exist?

Favorite type of food?

Craziest moment/event in your life?

Autobahn is a normal highway...Just no speed limits and good road conditions.
                      The highest speed was 260..and it was not comfortable...You don't "get" the signs even if you see them ,and there where so many that i dind't see...Scary stuff...

Beerfests are traditional in every area...But nothing is like Oktoberfest in Munich....People all around the world and Germany goes there to celebrate...I don't get it...Too expensive ,too many people ,too much trouble...

My Favorite type of food is ,as silly as it sounds ,Nice vegetables like green beans or artichokes in olive oil ,tomato ,garlick sauce...
                      Or you can leave me some olives ,onions and Watermelone for the rest of my life...I never get tired of it!

Hmmm...The craziest event in my life was my Bike tour in Italy and France...I rode that bike a month ,1600 km ,with 25 kg package...I only slept on the shores and outdoors ,i never took a hotel or hostel...And i made 79 ,9 kmh topseed...Downhill from French Alps ,it was scarry since
                      a) it was a Z curve
                      b)It was a really high point ,
                      c)There was a very strong Mediteranean wind wich was pushing me on the opposite way
                      d)There where 2 cars standing on the end of the curve ,new ,shiny and on my way...

I was glad to manage to pass those cars with 2 milimeters distance....I never ever had more adrenaline...

I did downhill with 50 kmh in the same week..But without the package..

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny R View Post
                        Being from Bavaria, would you prefer a BMW M3/5/6, or an equivalent from another German brand, happily casting aside your regional loyalty?
                        Hahaa.I don't like BMW's..One of my Relatives work there as the master for finishes and laquer etc..He even drives a Mercedes ehehe....

IU like the 6 series alot actually ,and i respect them to create Hydrogen powered Limos ,but i prefer an Audi...RS6...Nuff said ehehe..

I don't know that guitar player.I don't live ion Munich since i'm 10.But you can ask LoserChief...He is in Music Biz ,and live in Munich!

Comment

Are you ready to talk about your spiritual life? Zuahahahaha

Get ordained for free at the world's most easygoing religion. Inspired by The Big Lebowski, Taoism, Zen and more.
                          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                            Are you ready to talk about your spiritual life? Zuahahahaha

http://www.dudeism.com/
                            Ahahauauhauhauhauhauhauhau...Hell yeah Dude!!
                            Ask me what you want Dude!!!

Comment

What was your first impression of East germans after the re-unification?
                              Active Duty Rig:
                              MIA Lone Star Strat (HS-Fullshred/Tex-Special neck)
                              Warmoth Roads V/Kramer Neck (HS - Custom/Tex-Special neck)

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mavashi View Post
                                What was your first impression of East germans after the re-unification?
                                I still have the same impression...
                                I have many friends and co-workers or whatever from the East side...
                                They are mostly more free in stuff like sex and booze or whatever...They have a looser working moral ,since they never had to work really hard ,and they tend to be allways have a social distance...This is a stereotyping maybe ,but it works many times...
                                They are the only ones to like sweet Vine (oh yeah ) ,and they mostly have a different sence of Fashion!....They drive somehow goofy ,and have no Traffic "logic" in their minds...And they seem to have no problem with dirty streets...But Again ,those are stereotypes..I know many who are "not" like that...ANd none of the above make them bad people...Only the Work Moral buggs me ....Hard to get along with such people!

Comment

Working...
                                X