Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
      What is your favourite day of the year?
      December 10.
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
        haha, im more influenced by those bands than he is, and im from new jersey!

though to be honest i havent heard much helloween at all. i love scorpions & accept though. and blind guardian, which BBQ mentioned.
        That's somehow interesting isn't it?
        it's like American Heavy Metal is made mostly with Brittish (European) amps ,and most of the European metal bands play Peaveys and Mesas...
        Sometimes ,i really enjoy the global trade...it makes things more diverse!

Comment

What is your most embarrasing moment?

When are you coming to Australia?

You often share with us some really heartfelt thoughts. That said, what has been your three biggest revelations over the course of your lifetime?
          Originally posted by Kanye West
          Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post

But if you want to know some good German bands check:

Heaven's Gate ,Desilence ,Reckless tide ,Blind Guardian ,Kreator ,Sodom ,Destruction , Tankard ,Gamma Ray ,Grave Digger ,Theater of Tragedy ....
            haha, you mentioned kreator.
            Great

does this song make you frown? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE2e2Gf8NAk
            or do you dig it?

what sort of rock do you like besides metal?
            Guitars:
            Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/85
            Amps:
            Peavey Valveking 50watt
            Originally posted by the_Chris
            You gotta love it when Korn gives Head to God.

Comment

Have you seen the South Park movie? What do you think of the German movie genre featured in that movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker View Post
                What is your most embarrasing moment?

When are you coming to Australia?

You often share with us some really heartfelt thoughts. That said, what has been your three biggest revelations over the course of your lifetime?
                Pfeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!I am an extrovert and can't tell you about "most embrassing monents" since i don't shame so easy...I really can't find a moment...

As soon as possible...I really want to and need to see Australia ,and take a drink or two with you ,Daniel and Geoff!

I am just 31 YO ,and i actually don't like to "sound" like a wise guy..I am really observing and saving allmost everything around me...My scientist instinct doesn't let me just accept things as they are ,or just see and ignore them...That is a gift ,and a curse...As i dig deep in many facts in life ,i do it with my own soul too.That was the mainreason to learn as much as possible about religion ,sex ,nature ,psychology...That gives me the power to think ,realize things waht may look different than the reality...

But i have a few Revelations ofcourse...Most of them happened as i was in Love with someone...I learned why i love ,how i feel when i loose someone i want so much and stuff..And i learned to "leave" in the right moment ,even if it hurts and looks really hard....
                As i did my Bike tour around italy and france ,i learned that my body ,and mind is much more capable than i think...i drove 160 km in a day ,with a 10 kg bike ,25 kg pack..from 9 til 16:30..It was the 3. of August ,and i was driving under the sun in sourth france....i drank 17 lt water ,ate 1 peach ,100gr Potato chips ,and drank a coke (330 ml)..That was all i get that day...it was amazing..it was a blast....I still remember every moment ,and enjoy it....

Another revelation was the first time i saw a Neuron (a nerve cell) under the microscope optics...It showed how different worlds are ,even we 're not aware of them...

There where many small moments with big revelations actually...I learn everyday..alot...And that's why i dig this place...

Comment

Originally posted by Manachild View Post
                  haha, you mentioned kreator.
                  Great

does this song make you frown? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE2e2Gf8NAk
                  or do you dig it?

what sort of rock do you like besides metal?
                  That song is not bad ,but not my cup of tea..I need mostly powerfull music...Even for sleeping...It doesn't have to be heavyly distorted..But needs power.That's why i like Wagner ,Prokofiev ,Prodigy , Future Sound of London ,Basil Poledouris ,Anthrax......

Ummm...i dig Def Leppard ,Extreme ,Focus ,Rainbow...But don't like the modern Rock stuff at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny R View Post
                    Have you seen the South Park movie? What do you think of the German movie genre featured in that movie?
                    wich one..I only watched "bigger better uncut"...I don't know how much Sout Park movies are out there.
                    Maybe you can find it in Youtube...or tell me maybe i can find it!

Comment

Thanks for your reply, Timur - that was awesome!
                      Originally posted by Kanye West
                      Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                        That song is not bad ,but not my cup of tea..I need mostly powerfull music...Even for sleeping...It doesn't have to be heavyly distorted..But needs power.That's why i like Wagner ,Prokofiev ,Prodigy , Future Sound of London ,Basil Poledouris ,Anthrax......

Ummm...i dig Def Leppard ,Extreme ,Focus ,Rainbow...But don't like the modern Rock stuff at all...
                        what do you think of the bands "white zombie" and "faith no more" ?
                        Guitars:
                        Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/85
                        Amps:
                        Peavey Valveking 50watt
                        Originally posted by the_Chris
                        You gotta love it when Korn gives Head to God.

Comment

Originally posted by Manachild View Post
                          what do you think of the bands "white zombie" and "faith no more" ?
                          I love Faith no more...We play "epic" on some concerts ,and i dig the diversity in their music!I enjoy Patten's voice alot.And the Bass player is really good i think!

White Zombie is allways on my party playlists....

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker View Post
                            Thanks for your reply, Timur - that was awesome!
                            Thanx for asking Bee.It's a pleasure for me!

Comment

Are there any English words or terms you find particularly ridiculous or amusing?

Was there ever a stage when collecting sperm from bulls really bothered you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny R View Post
                                Are there any English words or terms you find particularly ridiculous or amusing?

Was there ever a stage when collecting sperm from bulls really bothered you?
                                I love English...One of the most evolved languages...I dig words like Influence...yeah that's my Favorit English word...There are many terms i love the term "ballsy!" is allways cool... Or "Bloody Wanker"...How cool is taht eheh!

Collecting Sperm from Bulls was never a hobby for me
                                It's not only Dangerous ,it's boring!I can Wank at home too ,so why to wank a Bull right?

Comment

Working...
                                X