banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well episode VI: for English, press 1, pour le service en francais, appuyez 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well episode VI: for English, press 1, pour le service en francais, appuyez 2

Favourite books?
    "I believe the truth is not told between 9 and 5." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Re: The Well episode VI: for English, press 1, pour le service en francais, appuyez 2

The forum dividing question:

Boxers or briefs?

Of course, by that I mean fighters or lawyers.
      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirion View Post
        Which one do you like better: yellow or brown chicks?
        Ah, the question every Vancouver man asks himself eventually. Definitely yellow, though some of the brown ones make me think twice.

Originally posted by Tor View Post
        Cool. Duly noted.

Which Spice Girl was your favorite? Which was your least favorite?
        I'm going strictly by physical attributes here, since I find them all equally stupid and talentless. The black-ish one is my favorite. My least favorite is the one that did the duet with Bryan Adams.

Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Would you ever permanently move out of Canada? (Doesn't matter where...be it US, UK, Germany etc. etc.)
        Yes, though it would have to be for a pretty good reason, and it would definitely have to be somewhere hot. I'd move to Hawaii. It's beautiful, the weather is fantastic, and most importantly the people are really cool.

Originally posted by LSP View Post
        Are you really dashing? Do you dash often?
        Sometimes I put a dash of paprika on my eggs. I also dash to catch the bus from time to time.

Originally posted by JohnJohn
        How are things at your cross-dressing anonymous meeting's going?

-hey someone had to start the weird questions-
        I don't know what you're talking about ... now if you'll excuse me I need to change my panties before I go out to a ... cooking class. Yes, that's right.

Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock View Post
        Favourite books?
        I like pretty much anything Douglas Adams wrote. I've also started reading Douglas Coupland (a fellow Vancouver resident), and though he gets on my nerves sometimes I find his books to be very entertaining overall. The best book I've read recently was The Life of Pi by Yann Martel - remarkable story that made me think a lot about religion and philosophy, as well as what makes us human.

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
        The forum dividing question:

Boxers or briefs?

Of course, by that I mean fighters or lawyers.
        I'm a lover, not a fighter, and I prefer to resolve my disputes over a nice beverage as opposed to in an office or a courtroom, so I don't really know what to answer here. I do enjoy the support and comfort of a nice pair of boxer briefs though.
        Band: www.colouredanimal.com
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
        Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

why does it burn when i see?
          http://www.iainstone.com

Comment

How do you do the multi-quote thingy?

And which video store do you prefer Blockbuster or Jumbo?
            See the weird-looking button beside "quote"? Click that for each post you want to quote, then click "quote".

I have never heard of Jumbo (must be an Ontario thing). See the post above where I mentioned that my wife gets 10 free rentals a week at Blockbuster. It's kind of my favorite by default, I suppose. There is a really awesome indie video store in Calgary called Casablanca. They have the popular stuff plus really excellent hard-to-find things, and the staff are all big movie buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by subanots View Post
              why does it burn when i see?
              Are you looking directly at the sun? If you are, look at something else for a while, or close your eyes.

Comment

i cant breathe. can you help me?

Comment

my fingers arent in my nose.

not all of them anyway.

Comment

so yah, i would like to take the time to thank ratherdashing for passing the torch to me. on this "well" thing.

i will try to answer questions as truthfully and quickly as possible.

fire away fellas.

Comment

Comment

Do you own a car? I've heard you speak of bike riding to commute to work, and am honestly rather jealous that I do not live close enough to my job to do the same.
                        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by subanots View Post
                          i cant breathe. can you help me?
                          I doubt it.

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                          Do you own a car? I've heard you speak of bike riding to commute to work, and am honestly rather jealous that I do not live close enough to my job to do the same.
                          I don't own a car, though not necessarily by choice (economic factors are the main reason). Fortunately, the climate in Vancouver means that I can bike to work pretty much all year as long as I don't mind getting wet. It's a 1 hour ride to work. I often take the bus part of the way home depending on how I'm feeling. Another key factor is that we have a locker room with showers at the office, so I don't have to worry about stinking and/or being filthy.

Comment

What is your wife studying?
                            Pharmacy, year 3 of 4. She intends to work as a hospital pharmacist after graduating.

Comment

Why do they call ham "Canadian Bacon"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                                Why do they call ham "Canadian Bacon"
                                What Americans call Canadian bacon is actually known as back bacon in the rest of the world. It's not ham. Though both are cured cuts of pork, ham is from the thigh and back bacon is from ... guess where.

Comment

Working...
                                X