banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well episode VI: for English, press 1, pour le service en francais, appuyez 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well episode VI: for English, press 1, pour le service en francais, appuyez 2

Yes, thanks for being cool about it! (I have used 'cool' three times in this thread.. I need to broaden my vocabulary).

Sure, I will definitely avoid the spousal part of the joke on the international scene for the next time, thanks for giving me a heads up on that.
    My Soundclick

Comment

Re: The Well episode VI: for English, press 1, pour le service en francais, appuyez 2

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
      Maybe try "have you stopped pooping the bed, or are you still doing that?"

There you go, I have helped you tailor your joke to international audiences!
      For poop knows no bounds!
      Originally posted by ImmortalSix
      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Actually, that joke works best without the last phrase. The intent is to ask a question that is unanswerable in a positive way: "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is akin to the dilemma of substance abuse counseling. When asked, "Do you have a drug problem?," any response is incorrect. "Yes" is an acknowledgment of the problem, "No" is a denial that a real problem exists.

So, do you still poop in the bed?
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
          Actually, that joke works best without the last phrase. The intent is to ask a question that is unanswerable in a positive way: "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is akin to the dilemma of substance abuse counseling. When asked, "Do you have a drug problem?," any response is incorrect. "Yes" is an acknowledgment of the problem, "No" is a denial that a real problem exists.

So, do you still poop in the bed?
          No ... I mean yes ... er ... dammit!
          Band: www.colouredanimal.com
          Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
          Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

I don't recall the specific reason. I don't even remember what my first thread was about.
            I'm pretty sure you were trying to find a "non-lame neck pickup for Tele."

Yep, I was right!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
              I'm pretty sure you were trying to find a "non-lame neck pickup for Tele."

Yep, I was right!
              Oh yeah ... yes I think that's the one. How the hell did you find that?

For the record, that Tele is the one I call the Canadacaster. It now has a SM-1 in the neck and a Tele Hot Stack in the bridge. Excellent guitar, and the pickup combo is perfect.

Thanks SD forum!

Comment

I'll answer questions until the end of tomorrow. I will get to that photo question too.

Comment

Oh yeah ... yes I think that's the one. How the hell did you find that?

For the record, that Tele is the one I call the Canadacaster. It now has a SM-1 in the neck and a Tele Hot Stack in the bridge. Excellent guitar, and the pickup combo is perfect.

Thanks SD forum!
                  Might start this topic up soon-ish.

You click on your username in one of your posts or topics. Click on "View Public Profile." Scroll down about halfway and click "Find all threads started by *your username*." Then you go to the last page, in your case you had 13 pages of topics. If you've started more than 500 topics then I'm not sure it's possible. Anyways, the first topic you posted should be at or very near the bottom.

Comment

Soooo here it is....

Why don't you like metal ,but like the music i do...It is somehow an oxymoron for me heheh..

What would you choose if you are in a trouble like this....

You are stuck in the planet of Hoth!(Non Star-Wars fans..it's the snow planet on The Empire Strikes Back)
                    You lost your snow-speeder from sight.A mighty snow strom blurs the sight ,and the cold affecting your mental stability.
                    No ton-tons or whatever in sight....You are freezing and begun to see halucinations...You think it's a yeti ,but it's the Odie you see (Who actually was looking for a really rare plant to spice his home-brew special sauce...Jabba loves it ,and made a brand out of it).What would you do?

a)Cut the "yeti" with your purple light-saber ,throw some organs out and get the body heat to survive the night

b)You cut that Yeti with your yellow lightsaber and run away-search for a ton-ton

c)You cut that Yeti into million pieces with your Red-Double sided light saber ,begining from feet ,legs ,hands ,arms ,beerbelly etc....And you begin to sneak and wait for another one after you spill all the blood...What a great event!...You love this planet!!!

d)You avoid it ,and search for your snow speeder?

e)You are hungry...So you go to your snow speeder ,take the "snow resistant" nuclear powered corellian Barbeque ,cut that Yeti into yummy pieces ,and spice is with a bottle of Jabba's mighty sauce ,wich you allways carry in your survival kit!

ps:You can use the word "odie" instead Yeti...But as in the scenario ,you think it's a yeti!
                    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                      Yes.. You're probably right about that..

What specific songs have you envisioned that your two-piece band will be playing?
                      My Soundclick

Comment

Jolly disappointment
                        or
                        Miserable goodness?
                        Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
                        I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
                        Andrew - None

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                          Soooo here it is....

Why don't you like metal ,but like the music i do...It is somehow an oxymoron for me heheh..
                          I DO like metal ... I just suck at playing it, as you will soon find out when I post that backing track.

I enjoy the genre in general, but not enough to learn how to play it properly or buy albums etc.

What would you choose if you are in a trouble like this....

You are stuck in the planet of Hoth!(Non Star-Wars fans..it's the snow planet on The Empire Strikes Back)
                          You lost your snow-speeder from sight.A mighty snow strom blurs the sight ,and the cold affecting your mental stability.
                          No ton-tons or whatever in sight....You are freezing and begun to see halucinations...You think it's a yeti ,but it's the Odie you see (Who actually was looking for a really rare plant to spice his home-brew special sauce...Jabba loves it ,and made a brand out of it).What would you do?

a)Cut the "yeti" with your purple light-saber ,throw some organs out and get the body heat to survive the night

b)You cut that Yeti with your yellow lightsaber and run away-search for a ton-ton

c)You cut that Yeti into million pieces with your Red-Double sided light saber ,begining from feet ,legs ,hands ,arms ,beerbelly etc....And you begin to sneak and wait for another one after you spill all the blood...What a great event!...You love this planet!!!

d)You avoid it ,and search for your snow speeder?

e)You are hungry...So you go to your snow speeder ,take the "snow resistant" nuclear powered corellian Barbeque ,cut that Yeti into yummy pieces ,and spice is with a bottle of Jabba's mighty sauce ,wich you allways carry in your survival kit!

ps:You can use the word "odie" instead Yeti...But as in the scenario ,you think it's a yeti!
                          I wouldn't do any of those. I'd hide in the snow until the odieyeti is close by, then jump on its back, kick it in the ribs, and hold on tight. It would be a wild ride, no doubt, but I'm hoping in his rampage he eventually gets me back to my snow speeder.

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                          Yes.. You're probably right about that..

What specific songs have you envisioned that your two-piece band will be playing?
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by TimmyPage View Post
                          Jolly disappointment
                          or
                          Miserable goodness?
                          Jolly is NOT a disappointment! He's a fine gentleman.

Comment

My Soundclick

Comment

Have you ever sought treatment for the disorder that causes repeated posting of "Men Without Hats" vidclips?
                              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                              https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
                              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

What do you think would happen to Men Without Hats if any one of them wore one of Stevie Bees' hats?
                                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Working...
                                X