X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well 7. It's Partytime with Rev. Gearjoneser

what's the fugliest guitar ever made?
    The Gorky Park signature guitar by Kramer. It's a red triangle with a neck.

hindsight being 20/20, in 89', would you have packed your gear and headed for seattle?
    No. I knew a few guys that did that, but they were too late. The record companies had already cherry picked the best of Seattle. I wasn't interested in putting on Flannel and Doc Martens, and trying to be an alterna-poser.
    I like blues rock, and was more into the blues vibe, like Black Crowes and Blues Traveler.

Which chick in Saved by the Bell would you screw? There's one right answer, and two wrong ones.

The right answer. I'm too much of a dude to watch shows like that.
    The 2 wrong answers. It was my favorite show. I made it through an entire episode.
    Last edited by Gearjoneser; 11-19-2007, 05:46 PM.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
      Which chick in Saved by the Bell would you screw? There's one right answer, and two wrong ones.

The right answer. I'm too much of a dude to watch shows like that.
      The 2 wrong answers. It was my favorite show. I made it through an entire episode.
      Wow Joe. Honest to God I just lost all respect. If you can't appreciate the greatest television show in the history of TV, then you're hopeless.

Speechless!

Comment

dude, have you ever considered writing a book about the LA metal scene circa '79-'89?
        Originally posted by Gearjoneser
        Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
          dude, have you ever considered writing a book about the LA metal scene circa '79-'89?
          It would be fun to make a picturebook of all the bands that were part of the LA scene, but it'd sure be a huge task. I'm less interested in the past, and more interested in doing things that'll benefit my future.

I like telling old stories and stuff, but I definitely don't want to be someone who lives in the past. There's a lot of crazy stuff I'm leaving out of this thread, just because it's not appropriate. If I ever write a Biography when I'm older, it'll be
          something!!

Comment

What is the single most inappropriate thing you have ever experienced?
            My Soundclick

Comment

What is the single most inappropriate thing you have ever experienced?

An attempted mugging, where I wouldn't give up my guitar.

I'll leave the details to PM's, because I didn't give up the guitar.
              Last edited by Gearjoneser; 11-24-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Would you Jam with me if i ever come to visit you?I know you are not into metal anymore ,but would you jam on my burning riffage?

BTW you are welcome anytime to Berlin ,and maybe soon to St.Tropez!
                www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                  Would you Jam with me if i ever come to visit you?I know you are not into metal anymore ,but would you jam on my burning riffage?

Of course. Once a metal god, always a metal god!!!

Zuahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post

Of course. Once a metal god, always a metal god!!!

Zuahahahahahaha
                    Hahahahah..Man i love ya!(Sounds like Jolly somehow hehe)...
                    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Back when Dimebag got shot, my singer was the brother of Damageplan's Pat Lachman. His brother is actually the better singer of the 2....Tim. When Judas Priest broke up, Pat joined Halford, and Tim was slated to be the new young Judas Priest singer. They went with Ripper Owens, which left Tim available, and I snagged him for a band I was in from 2001-2003...Silverlined.

On the night Dime was shot, I got a call about it. I knew all those guys.
                      I was on the phone all night, trying to figure out who was shot and who wasn't.

I was always over at the Lachman house, drinking Pat's booze!!! LOL
                      Last edited by Gearjoneser; 11-19-2007, 09:16 PM.

Comment

N E X T
                        Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                        Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

What is your favourite cartoon character?

What is your least favourite cartoon character?
                          Originally posted by Kanye West
                          Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

What's your favorite soccer team?
                            Last edited by Tor; 11-21-2007, 05:39 PM.
                            My Soundclick

Comment

So are you ever going to come out to GA and let me take you huntin'?
                              I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

My favorite cartoon character? A tough call. 1. Homer 2. Peter Griffin 3. Cartman

Least favorite? Pokemon, Barney, etc.

So are you ever going to come out to GA and let me take you huntin'?

It sounds like a great time, especially since your family owns a hunting cabin. Georgia is one state I've never been to, so someday maybe I'll take a vacation to the south and go shoot some boars!

Comment

Working...
                                X