This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well IX

what's the chances of you letting me "borrow" your JV strat for say...10 years or so!?

pretty good...50/50
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      what's the chances of you letting me "borrow" your JV strat for say...10 years or so!?

pretty good...50/50
      He may just let you borrow it based on the guitar that TP is playing in your avatar.

Christian has been eyeballing one of those ugly things at a local shop for about a year now.

GAG!!!
      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Any advice for removing cat pee from a futon?
        Originally posted by Jolly
        ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot _Grits View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Well question yet -- for any episode of The Well!
          Originally posted by ImmortalSix
          I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I'm serious! -any help here?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
              pretty good...50/50
              Like none really...sorry bro! It's the ony Strat I have these days and is actually gettin a good bit of use!

Just take my word for it...go get one and thank me later!

Even with the stock electronics it is a killer Strat...with a super nice set of pickups and a killer set up it's as good as or better than most every 57 reissue I've played!
              If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by VIBROLUX View Post
                He may just let you borrow it based on the guitar that TP is playing in your avatar.
                Christian has been eyeballing one of those ugly things at a local shop for about a year now.
                GAG!!!
                Dude...I've been looking fr a good Barney for several years now but the truth is most of them have a VERY slim/shallow neck and are just not comfy for me to play. The one at ADM is fair but it's in piss poor shape and the guy thats selling it wants WAY too much for it.

One day I'll have one...just watch!
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Thats too dang fiunny!!!

My girlfriend and I went around with 2 cats wanting to pee on everything...we still have the cats but we've had to pee proof the house!

On the futon, not much luck to be honest...just wash it the best you can and try and work it out...more than likely the futon is forever gonna smell like pee...sorry to say.

Comment

what's your favorite color? why?
                    "The only two things in life that make it worth living is guitars that tune good and firm-feeling women."__Waylon Jennings.

"Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades"

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Well question yet -- for any episode of The Well!
                      I guess...I hate cat pee!!!

My girlfriend found some stuf to clean up cat pee and it worked pretty well but it wasn't cheep...I forget what it's called. If you really need to know I'll see if I can find out.

Comment

I'm serious! -any help here?
                        I'll see what I can find out...

can you take the "pillow" part off and takle it to the cleaners???

Comment

Originally posted by blueslegend8 View Post
                          what's your favorite color? why?
                          Never really thought about it...

I dig blues and greens...I went through an orange period several years ago...I had several things that were orange ranging from guitars to pants...

Comment

It's cool. I'm sure local pee-removal products will differ anyway. I went for sponging, baking soda, hair dryer and the smell seems to have gone. Not enough for the little terror to smell it though...

Comment

It's cool. I'm sure local pee-removal products will differ anyway. I went for sponging, baking soda, hair dryer and the smell seems to have gone. Not enough for the little terror to smell it though...
                              The baking soda helps...we tried that once but it was hard to wash out of carpet...we just replaced the carpet!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post

A very cool, fat neck Les Paul Artisan, walnut top, 3 pickups that I still wish I had snapped up...I passed on that because it had EMGs that I hated and I didn't want to mess with new pickups!
                                Please... please don't tell me you found that guitar in a shop somewhere in the Carolina's... maybe even a bit further South?

I think I know the guy who bought it!

Pierre Marceau from Hero Pattern (band plug! www.myspace.com/heropattern ) He owns & tours with two Artisans... a brown 3-pickup and a black 2-pickup. Both loaded with Alnico II's... one of 'em was EMG loaded... I think it was the brown one which he bought first!

He used that guitar for all of Cut You Out... aside from a few random Strat overdubs... That guitar & wound up Fenders... tweed, blackface & silverface.
                                J. 'Moose' Kahrs
                                mixer|producer|recordist
                                mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
                                All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

Working...
                                X