X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WELLXV: Cat's foot, Iron Claw...Mincer's well is open for all

Are you married, kids?

Have a favorite beer?
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
      Are you married, kids?

Have a favorite beer?
      Nope, not married...LTR for almost 6 years though. No kids, ever. # cats though- thats enough for me!

As far as beer, any red ale is good, although I have had some good wheat ales. I am not a beer person, though- I might have 1 a night when I play, and never really drink for recreation- I don't think I ever bought beer to drink at home. I am more of a wine person- red, and only with food. Its the Italian in me.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

What's a good wine, then?
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Well, let me tell you, it doesn't have to be expensive. I like semi-dry wines. Cab/merlot combos are really my favorite, and you can find those around the $10 mark that are wonderful with a plate of pasta.

Comment

In other news, I have to thank everyone for their participation this week; it has been a lot of fun for me. Hopefully we learned some more about each other and we get a little closer to realizing we are all not just avatars on here. Keep the well a-flowin for the next subject, and remember to ask good, burning questions. This well is full.

Comment

Working...
            X