Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train Train...Take Me On Out Of This Town

So what pickup combo on this?
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I know this is a really old thread, I was going thru old emails & found this again, Jolly it STILL KICKS ASS, great job, rammer

Comment

Holy Sh!t!! lol.......Hell, I had forgotten that I even did this. Man, I recorded this back when I lived in my apartment before I even moved in my house. I moved in my house in July of 2001, so this was done before that.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
          I would give it a shot, but I have a bad chest cold/cough going strong right now.
          Me too - might sound awesome!
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Blackfoot played a few miles from my house today.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy View Post
              Blackfoot played a few miles from my house today.
              not trying to rain on your parade, but, most likely not one original member, I am guessing Ricky Medlocke, will be back in the line up soon, as L Skynard are calling it quits, at least I hope so.(referring to R M being back in BF,not that LS is done for)

Comment

Originally posted by rammer69 View Post
                not trying to rain on your parade, but, most likely not one original member, I am guessing Ricky Medlocke, will be back in the line up soon, as L Skynard are calling it quits, at least I hope so.(referring to R M being back in BF,not that LS is done for)
                No problem, no parade to be rained on. Lol
                Rickey lives about a mile from me. Form what he’s said, he “hand picked” the current lineup....who knows.

Speaking of last tour/calling it quits, this was parked down the road from me a couple months ago for a bit. Parked at Rickey’s studio where many of the “Southern Band’s” (Hatchet, Skynard, Blackfoot, etc.) have recorded stuff through the 80’s on up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F202D659-5257-4EC6-89BE-EF59CEC35918.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	5813411

Comment

Jolly is a bad mother %$%$# live, on tape, anyway you want to throw it down. Bass or guitar.
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                  X