SDUGF Collaboration Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDUGF Collaboration Track

Are we gonna do this? Have you guys agreed on a track already? What's up fellas?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullkrusher View Post
      Are we gonna do this? Have you guys agreed on a track already? What's up fellas?
      Yeah it's the soundclick one. If you want me to record a new one just say the word.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Well, now some of you folks have seen what I can produce lately, want me to give another backing track a shot? Hit me up with some suggestions.
        The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

I am all up for it.. Gonna give the first one a shot soon.. Just got recording equipment

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
            Soo here is my take...I worked all the day so please don't be angry about the untidy playing...
            I shortened a bit to play with excitement ,not boredom
            Anyways...Hope some of you enjoy!
            Thanx again Beer$$ That was fun bro!!
            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=6324252
            Nice!
            Verry Cantrell.
            👣
            👣
            💀

Comment

Hit me up with some suggestions.
              Check out "RockOn" PT1 on my site.The BT i use has plenty of room for different individual lines and a fairly "general" R&R style.Maybe in this area?
              Last edited by GoldenVulture; 05-26-2008, 02:57 AM.
              sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
              - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist View Post
                Nice!
                Verry Cantrell.
                This thread is still running?Interesting heheh
                www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

What happened to the more jazz/jazz-rock version? Like Scottish said, it's a little heavy.
                  "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
                  "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
                  "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
                  "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

I'd love to, but digital recording is not poss at this time. I'm hoping to solve this soon. Maybe the next one!
                    "Well, if I knew I probably had to play this song for the rest of my life, I probably would have written something else! ...But it's too late you're stuck with this one" Joe Walsh on 'Rocky Mountain Way'
                    Churchill - "Democracy is the worst form of Government. Except for all the others!"

Comment

Let's do a variety of styles. That way many members can participate.
                      my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
                      A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

So whatever happened? Did yall ever do anything?

Comment

Why is this still a sticky?
                          "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
                          "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
                          "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
                          "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Anyone have a copy of the first collaboration the forum did....back on the old forum? I'd like to hear it again.

Comment

Hmmmm. this would be cool. If no one else can take this on, I may be able to after we get through Christmas...
                              GEAR:
                              Guitars, amps, recording gear

Bandmix page

Comment

Why's this a sticky? We did another one of these recently did we not? What the heck happened to that? Does the guy who was co-ordinating it even still come on here?

http://www.myspace.com/marchofalaric

Comment

Working...
                                X