Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brobucker selling rules?

Originally posted by blackflag View Post
    1. How so? Do you even know what "behoove" means? Think about it.

2. Is that your expert opinion?

3. At what point did I ask you if you follow my logic? If you have a question about something you don't understand - ask away. Otherwise, you can keep your confusion to yourself - can't you?

4. I'm sure it's very easy for you to get pissy. So go home and take it out on your girlfriend, or something. Or write them in your diary. But don't expect me to give a crap about anything you say...I don't even know you. Let alone give a rat's ass what you think.
    I find your overall demeanor to be virulent. Are you that easily provoked into anger, or are you simply like a rabid anaimal-viscous?
    You've been around a good long while, longer than me, so thats why Im asking. You dont give a a "rats ass" ,as you so magnanimously put it(and with such eloquence i might add) , about what another respected bro thinks ? That , to me isnt very cool bro.
    By the way, a gentlemans agreement is no grounds for any sanction as long as its honourable. I should know, Im a P.C.
    (pussy conneseur).
    Last edited by jerryjg; 04-07-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
      I find your overall demeanor to be virulent. Are you that easily provoked into anger, or are you simply like a rabid anaimal-viscous?
      Are you trying to make me blush with that description? I prefer J.Y.D., actually.

I won't tell you to screw off...but only because you're a Tube Driver user. That, and I like your style.

Comment

Are you trying to make me blush with that description? I prefer J.Y.D., actually.

I won't tell you to screw off...but only because you're a Tube Driver user. That, and I like your style.
        oh eff off you stpd. Bstrd.

Comment

Comment

Can you feel the love jaja

Comment

Jerry don't use the big words....
              -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
              “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

1. How so? Do you even know what "behoove" means? Think about it.
                Behoove---
                verb (used with object) 1. to be necessary or proper for, as for moral or ethical considerations; be incumbent on: It behooves the court to weigh evidence impartially.
                2. to be worthwhile to, as for personal profit or advantage: It would behoove you to be nicer to those who could help you.
                –verb (used without object) 3. Archaic. to be needful, proper, or due: Perseverance is a quality that behooves in a scholar

2. Is that your expert opinion?
                Absolutely, and thanks for asking.

3. At what point did I ask you if you follow my logic? If you have a question about something you don't understand - ask away. Otherwise, you can keep your confusion to yourself - can't you?
                No I'd rather share my confusion with you in a loving brotherly way.

4. I'm sure it's very easy for you to get pissy. So go home and take it out on your girlfriend, or something. Or write them in your diary. But don't expect me to give a crap about anything you say...I don't even know you. Let alone give a rat's ass what you think.
                ....or maybe I should go cut myself, or beat my wife? You left those out.

Instead of getting pissed yourself maybe you should do some research on the subject matter before chiming in.

I have to say, you might be talking tough...but deep down, I feel the love, you're still responding!

Luke
                “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Working...
                X