new song!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new song!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i decided today that i wanted to make an 80's metal anthem!!!!!!!!!

so i attempted to do it, the guitar(of course) is still messed up but i cant do anything about that. but i double tracked it to get a bigger overall sound whihc my ahev been a good or bad thing
    but anyways, check it out..

Re: new song!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the ideas were great! Nice job... My only problem with the content was that when the drums switched from pattern to pattern, it was really sudden and noticeable... and the drum pattern that dominates the middle of the track seems out of place with the guitarwork..

Really nice guitarwork, though.

Comment

thanks

well, im not the best person to put together drum tracks

thats all i can say

Comment

the intro sounds like fun =)

you got a couple of timing issues, which i'm sure you're already aware of =P

and in the middle when you kind of repeat the intro, you could've done a bit of a solo
        the ending is nice also

Comment

i didn't want to do a solo over this one. or at least not when i recdorded it.

maybe im lazy

Comment

just in that mid section.. inbetween the.. when the 2nd guitar plays over the 1st one, just extend it a bit

oh .. and the sound is mucho better than in your previous ones. whatever you did, it improved a lot

Comment

really?

hmm

well i increased the master volume and lowered the channel volume and it seemed to give me a warmer, clearer overdrive. maybe thats the idea!!!

but i think you've got to give me one thing, if that double bass at the end was a real drummer, thats would've been pretty badass!

Comment

Working...
              X