banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well- Part XXIX: Women of the World Beware!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well- Part XXIX: Women of the World Beware!

Hello. Ive decided to accept RichS' invitation to be Well host. .The checks in the mail RichS.
    Basically Ill try not to overstay my welcome.
    Probably just a brief visit to the well.
    I got it cause I asked for it, and was the first to do so in a thread by Joneser.
    Like they say;Be carefull waht you ask for!
    One thing is I have someone really cool in mind for the ascedanacy to the well. You may be surprised and I hope SHE accepts!
    Remember, this is The Well. Its where the lion lies down with the lamb! hahaha.
    I'm drunk with excitement that this Well is pregnant with possibilties.

Re: The Well- Part XXIX: Women of the World Beware!

If you could play music with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
    sigpic
    "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
    --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
    Originally posted by Lewguitar
    In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

^You. And I don't know why.Either you or maybe Sibelius while he was writing his Violin Concerto In D.
      Last edited by jerryjg; 06-01-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Your preference....Blondes? Brunettes? Redheads?

Do you think Texas is part of, The South?

Favorite cut of beef?

Mesquite or Hickory smoke?

Favorite pie?

Comment

Originally posted by Sludgenutz View Post
          Your preference....Blondes? Brunettes? Redheads?

Do you think Texas is part of, The South?

Favorite cut of beef?

Mesquite or Hickory smoke?

Favorite pie?
          I prefer a Brunette in a blonde wig. I don't like redheads cause my brother has red hair and I cant be with a red haired chick wihtout seeing his hairy a$$.
          Texas is part of the Deep South if you ask me because we had a Civil war Slaughter of 200 German Union sympathisers 12 miles from my house bya regiment of rebel Texas Volunteers. But only where it stops around me. Further towards El Paso it becomes more of the Southwest and further South it becomes more of the South Tx. and all that Mexican- American Alamo stuff, and further North it becomes depressing.
          Favourite meat is grilled to perfection bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon followed closely by Oven seared standing Prime Rib Roast.
          Wood- We aint got hickory., so I don't righlty know. We got Mesquite. basically i always use Oak. Mesquites good though. I prefer oak and I don't like my meat to be flavoured by the wood too much and oaks good for that.
          Key Lime-I grew up in Miami Fla., so yeah, Key Lime.

By the way. I guess i should learn how to quote questions and answer them one by one. Anyone want to show me?
          Last edited by jerryjg; 06-02-2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Click on the quotation mark button in the lower right corner of the post (multi-quote), then click on "post reply" in lower left corner. After which, you answer each question after the [/QUote] tag in the dialog box.
            sigpic
            "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
            --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
            Originally posted by Lewguitar
            In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
              Click on the quotation mark button in the lower right corner of the post (multi-quote), then click on "post reply" in lower left corner. After which, you answer each question after the
              tag in the dialog box.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kind Sir.

Comment

what are your three biggest personal flaws, how do they negatively impact your life, and what are you doing to improve them? how long have you been working on them? what progress have you made?
                gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
                  what are your three biggest personal flaws, how do they negatively impact your life, and what are you doing to improve them? how long have you been working on them? what progress have you made?
                  well its pretty apparent by now what my flaws are.
                  #1 is that I sometimes I say and think bizzare things that should have been kept to myself, or that shouldnt even have crossed my mind if I wouldve been doing something worthwhile ,or if my social skills were more highly developed and I've been working on it for awhile and Im trying to STFU. I've made some progress I guess.
                  #2 is that even though I'm not stupid, perhaps Im not the most brilliant person that ever lived, and I've always tried to work on that, by trying to educate myself , but i think ive kind of reached a point of diminishing returns on that process .
                  #3 I drink too much beer, and it contributes to some of my other flaws, but I really need to scale way back on the alchohol, and I hope I will soon, but as of now I still drink and post. Youll probably notice it tonight how my demeanor changes as I get baked .
                  Last edited by jerryjg; 06-02-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                    well its pretty apparent by now what my flaws are.
                    #1 is that I sometimes I say and think bizzare things that should have been kept to myself, or that shouldnt even have crossed my mind if I wouldve been doing something worthwhile ,or if my social skills were more highly developed and I've been working on it for awhile and Im trying to STFU. I've made some progress I guess.
                    #2 is that even though I'm not stupid, perhaps Im not the most brilliant person that ever lived, and I've always tried to work on that, by trying to educate myself , but i think ive kind of reached a point of diminishing returns on that process .
                    #3 I drink too much beer, and it contributes to some of my other flaws, but I really need to scale way back on the alchohol, and I hope I will soon, but as of now I still drink and post. Youll probably notice it tonight how my demeanor changes as I get baked .
                    thanks
                    good luck with those
                    gear list in profile

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Have you ever been to Spain?

Do you kinda like the music?
                      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

When do you turn five?
                        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

what do you do to earn a living?
                          gear list in profile

Comment

how bout removing that obnoxious sig?? anyway, did you ever follow thru with getting that russian bride?
                            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

How much do you love The Well?
                              Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                              I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Working...
                              X