banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Part XXX1 ~ Sleeping my way to the top!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part XXX1 ~ Sleeping my way to the top!

What would you eat that Bear Grylls wouldn't?
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

If you won a chance to have a meal at any restaurant in the world, where would you go and what would the meal consist of?
      sigpic
      "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
      --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
      Originally posted by Lewguitar
      In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

I had no idea whatsoever that you are married to Isis. Hm.

Anyway, do you have a single artist or band that you think everyone should listen to?

Also, can you elaborate on an experience you've had that you think others can learn from as well?

Thanks!
        My Soundclick

Comment

If you weren't married to Isismoon, would you want to be with Tor?
          Originally posted by ImmortalSix
          I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Re: Cat FIV

Originally posted by exnihilo View Post
            Did you guys know cats can get AIDS? Crazy! Just found that out today. If you have an outdoor cat, get it the shot. Wonder why people can't get the shot? I'm sure it's easier then trying to put a condom on your cat.

cg
            Yeah it's A.I.D.S but the Virus is F.I.V...not the same virus...That's why the H.I.V and F.I.V "could" be the reason for A.I.D.S...

Anyways my question...

Can you remember the "most" drunk night-the day after?
            When was it?
            What did you drink?
            Why where you so drunk?
            Would you like to do it again?
            If yes why?
            If not ...You are getting wiser
            www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
              What's the point in asking about that?

Everyone wants to be with me.
              My Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                What's the point in asking about that?

Everyone wants to be with me.
                I want to see if he'll lie.
                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Woo!

Any new spiders yet?

Do you eat in front of your computer rig?

What is your favourite main course?

What is your favourite dessert?

What new technology or games are you excited about?

What nickname can we call you?

!!
                  Last edited by Rainmaker; 06-14-2008, 08:00 AM.
                  Originally posted by Kanye West
                  Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Turn up or crank the gain or stompbox? (or all 3?)
                    *Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
                    Originally posted by Slash2987
                    Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
                    Originally posted by PVFan
                    I'm a good sex man.
                    Originally posted by Grumpy
                    I am just jug the merlot.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                      I would give my left nut to be proficient in computers. Youre very lucky.I don't know if people know it, but you are very saavy in computer technology.
                      Question; what about the quad core AMD motherboard technology?
                      I still havent upgraded but now i am ready to. I was looking at the dual core Ahtlon 64X2 paired with the Asus board.. For the average joe would you stay with dual core?
                      How about that Cpu cooler-less pipe technology on soem of the asus boards? that looks too weird!
                      What comapnys are good to order from?
                      Iveheard bad things about tiger direct, but they seem to have the best selection. Geeks.com? Motherboards direct?
                      Newegg also doesnt sem to offer a bundled CPU/Motherboard selection.Nor does Frys.com.
                      Thanks for the compliment bro, I appreciate it!

Quad vs. Dual, it really depends on what you do. $200 will buy you a smokin' (45nm) e8400 dual core at 3 Ghz or a slightly older (65nm) q6600 2.4 Ghz. quad core.

If you do a lot of CPU intensive tasks, encoding, recording, rendering, a quad core may help, but a lot of the programs currently out there don't take full advantage of all that power (they don't multi-thread i.e. use more than one core at a time). Then again if you do a lot of multi tasking a quad core would be great, but a dual core can still easily handle the job. I just myself a new system a couple of weeks ago and opted for the e8400 dual core.

That's all Intel though. For the money, Intel still takes the cake there. I'm not a fanboy, I've owned AMD before. The Phenoms are good chips, and if you like the company then by all means go for it. If you're really torn between 2 or 4 cores AMD has some 3 core chips out too .

AMD boards: I'm not too familiar with at the moment. ASUS used to make really good boards, and if you're going to buy a board and not overclock they're great. Dealing with their customer service and RMA practices leaves something to be desired though. They have some pretty cool features, but overall are a bit over priced. Gigabyte, DFI and Abit are some other companies you should take a look at. Most motherboards will do just fine for all intents and purposes if your just going to build a computer and not mess with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I fell asleep last night while writing this. Whoops. We have to head out to Salina for a few. When I get back Jerry, I'll finish this up.

cg
                      -Blasphemy is a victimless crime

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

cg

Comment

Tor's hot.

Many more questions, cool.

Be back in a few hours.

cg

cg

Comment

Do you like horror stuff?

What was the last thing you fed your snake?

*after posting that, I realized the slight innuendo in the second question. I apologize to your better half in advance.
                          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Do you like Kansas (the band) ?
                            Guitars:
                            http://my.opera.com/KK91/albums/slideshow/?album=969652

Comment

Originally posted by exnihilo View Post
                              Tor's hot.
                              Hm. To sig, or not to sig..

I've got another question for ya, in addition to the two others: what would you do otherwise, if you could turn the clock back? (not getting into that which is too personal of course)
                              My Soundclick

Comment

Re: Cat FIV

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                                What would you eat that Bear Grylls wouldn't?
                                NOT A DAM THING! That dude is nuts!

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
                                If you won a chance to have a meal at any restaurant in the world, where would you go and what would the meal consist of?
                                Good question, more up my alley . Sushi in Japan or Hawaii. I'm a simple dude I guess at more than just my guitar equipment tastes .

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                                I had no idea whatsoever that you are married to Isis. Hm.

Anyway, do you have a single artist or band that you think everyone should listen to?

Also, can you elaborate on an experience you've had that you think others can learn from as well?

Thanks!
                                I don't really think I'm hugely diverse in my ability to find odd or relatively unknown artist although my musical taste is hugely eclectic. Right now I'm really digging Polkadot Cadaver & Dog Fashion Disco.

As far as an experience. Man, I've done so much stupid shiz. I guess the funniest one would be, "Don't angrily kick a door while while holding an AK-47 and a bowling ball..." .

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                                Tor is Hot.

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                                Yeah it's A.I.D.S but the Virus is F.I.V...not the same virus...That's why the H.I.V and F.I.V "could" be the reason for A.I.D.S...

Anyways my question...

Can you remember the "most" drunk night-the day after?
                                When was it?
                                What did you drink?
                                Why where you so drunk?
                                Would you like to do it again?
                                If yes why?
                                If not ...You are getting wiser
                                Yeah, I figured that out and changed the title of just that post represent the difference. Thanks for the info though!

Yes, I can remember my most drunken night the day after. I've never blacked out. It was in Seattle after partying at the U-dub. It involved a lot of rum and some vodka Jello shots. I was in the street puking and people 8 stories up were yelling out their windows for me to shut-up.

I didn't realize I had drank as much as I did. I was fairly new to the whole "being wasted" thing.

Nope, I would not do that again, and haven't... to that extent at least . The 45 minute drive home sucked too. NO I WASN'T THE ONE DRIVING. .

cg

cg

Comment

Working...
                                X