X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part XXXII ~ Jumping the shark

Originally posted by shark View Post
    euh, sorry for asking, but what 's a dour lot?
    Oh OK, what I meant was are Belgian's typically an over-serious people (according to rumor) or is that a useless myth?

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

I'll have to try some Jupiler if it can be found here in the States. I LOVE Belgian beers (half a glass to knock you on your ass, they are potent )

Are you familiar with bands like Present or Univers Zero which I think are local to you.

Some of my favorite A-Team moments involved trying to get Barracas to fly, quite the ordeal!
    Last edited by The Owl; 06-20-2008, 11:51 AM.
    Hoo Hooooo Hooo Hoooooooo

http://talktobears.hearnow.com

Sent from an old crank telephone in rural GA

Comment

Originally posted by The Owl View Post
      Oh OK, what I meant was are Belgian's typically an over-serious people (according to rumor) or is that a useless myth?

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

I'll have to try some Jupiler if it can be found here in the States. I LOVE Belgian beers (half a glass to knock you on your ass, they are potent )

Are you familiar with bands like Present or Univers Zero which I think are local to you.

Some of my favorite A-Team moments involved trying to get Barracas to fly, quite the ordeal!
      I didn't know we had that reputation ... I think it's just a myth then...

Yeah, I 've noticed that jupiler is hard to find outside Belgium... it's not really a very "heavy" beer (5,2 pro mille), we mostly drink it when we go out here (kinda like you drink bud or something )

Haven't heard of these bands either, I really should discover more of the local bands

The parts where they 'd try to get BA on a plane are also memorable ... especially those where murdoc was involved
      www.myspace.com/rollef
      www.myspace.com/wheredeathlies

Comment

Originally posted by hermetico
        If you were able to incarnate in some of the currently alive or already death guitar players, what body would you choose? why?

I mean, probably there are a lot of guitar players that for you are all 'the best ones' but, sometimes, their life and circumstances aren't.
        Normally I 'd say slash (hope Pierre isn't reading this ), but considering all the abuse he did to his body....

I think I like to be Micheal Amott from arch enemy... he has a great band going on, has great technique but he knows when not to shred... I find his solo's a perfect combination between shredding and melody... So I think it would be cool to be him
        www.myspace.com/rollef
        www.myspace.com/wheredeathlies

Comment

Working...
        X