This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody Dropped A Body Into The Well : The Well #36

didnt you already do a well? ... or are there just entirely too many guys on here who seem just like you
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
      In a drinking contest between you and Jolly, who would win?

What times everyday do you wake up and go to bed? Tell the truth!

Have you ever been in a threesome with 1 girl and 1 guy.....even if you didn't touch the dude, or look at his weiner?

Has a club bouncer ever grabbed you and thrown you outta the club?

What would your ideal real job be?......one you could be happy doing, that pays good?
      1. Jolly drinks liqour and I try to stick to beer since I have a tendency to go completely ignorant when I drink liqour. But I noticed he said he only drinks about twice per week, so I guess I got him beat there because I drink everyday, usually from the time I get up til the time I go to bed. Either way, if we did have a drinking contest I'm sure we would both be winners, especially if you're buying!!!

2. I usually crash out just when it hits me. On average between 4 am and 6. I am usually awke by noon, sometimes a bit earlier when I have drank way too much the day and night before and wake up needing more. About once every week or so I will crash out for 18 to 20 hours without waking up, I guess that's just my body getting caught up on rest it needs.

3. Yes, a few times, friends old ladies get drunk and decide they want it from 2 different angles, especially if I'm buzzed and eggin' em on. Never worked out well though after because my buddies always felt weird afterwards cause thier old ladies started wanting to hang out over here more often.............

4. Only once that one tried. I ended up beating his arse in the parking lot and went back in. Ended up getting a job as thier new bouncer for awhile. Really fun times cause it was at a strip club and the dancers loved hangin' with the bouncer. Lot's of partying goin' on back then.

5. Selling $800 hammers to the government.
      Last edited by Lucid_Lunatic; 08-04-2008, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
        didnt you already do a well? ... or are there just entirely too many guys on here who seem just like you
        Nope, haven't done a well. This is my first. I guess alot of people on here just like me. Don't you?

Comment

Great answers. Your ideal job is the same as mine. LOL
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I can already tell this is going to be an awesome Well episode!
            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Inspired by Barbara Walters:

If you could be a guitar, what would you be? What kind of amp would you need to sound best? What musician, male or female, living or dead, would you want playing you?
              sigpic
              "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
              --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
              Originally posted by Lewguitar
              In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
                Inspired by Barbara Walters:

If you could be a guitar, what would you be? What kind of amp would you need to sound best? What musician, male or female, living or dead, would you want playing you?
                I'd be a Wang-Caster ran through an alcohol fueled Marshall played by Gretchen Wilson.............. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Comment

If you were a woman with long nails. How many punches would it take for Mattt to knock you out or disable you? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                    If you were a woman with long nails. How many punches would it take for Mattt to knock you out or disable you? LOL
                    I'm gonna say 7, unless I used my long nails to claw his eyes out first!

Comment

When are you going to reveal the truth about your UFO sightings?
                      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

deleted by t4d .. it was wrong to do
                        Last edited by tone4days; 08-06-2008, 03:42 PM.
                        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Lucid,

What is your opinion on vikings?

What do you think of Whitesnake?

In case I come stateside, would you be interested in a drinking contest with me?

Comment

How come you aren't dead?
                            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Do you drink in order to forget your frightening UFO experiences?
                              I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Would you be into the idea of starting a band with Jolly and Jerryjg?
                                -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Working...
                                X