X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody Dropped A Body Into The Well : The Well #36

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    Would you be into the idea of starting a band with Jolly and Jerryjg?
    And if so, would you all wear spacesuits?
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Were you born with a club foot?

Cleft palate?

Googely eye?
      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by CONDESCENDING4days View Post
        back when you were about 7 years old, before you became an unemployed alcoholic, what did you wanna be when you grew up? what stopped you from becoming that? what would you advise to younger SDUGF bros to help them avoid turning out like you?
        lovely

Comment

To have The Golden Boy, there must be an equal and opposite The Golden Boy, and that man is Lucid_Lunatic.
          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
            When are you going to reveal the truth about your UFO sightings?
            Never, being probed once is enough for any man!

Originally posted by Axl H View Post
            Lucid,

What is your opinion on vikings?

What do you think of Whitesnake?

In case I come stateside, would you be interested in a drinking contest with me?
            Vikings are BADASS!!! The only thing keeping me from becoming a Viking is that I can't grow a real beard.

Whitesnake is allright in my book, not one of my favorite bands, but still pretty good.

Instead of a contest, how "bout we just grab a few cases and bottles, hit the river and have a blast!

How come you aren't dead?
            Someone up there really likes me?

Do you drink in order to forget your frightening UFO experiences?
            Probing, must forget the probing!

Would you be into the idea of starting a band with Jolly and Jerryjg?
            Hell Yeah!!! Jolly, Jerry and I have become pretty good buds over the last year and I really like those guys. If we lived close enough together to start a band it would be the baddest New Age Southern Rock band you guys would ever hear!

And if so, would you all wear spacesuits?
            Nope, we would wear beer helmets!

Were you born with a club foot?

Cleft palate?

Googely eye?
            No, no and no. But I do have a wanderin' eye and a smokin' gun!

To have The Golden Boy, there must be an equal and opposite The Golden Boy, and that man is Lucid_Lunatic.
            I have read alot of TGB's stuff, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Is he a T-Totaller or something? I don't see how we are opposites? I know we both have the same taste in guitars and amplification.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post

Instead of a contest, how "bout we just grab a few cases and bottles, hit the river and have a blast!
              You have yourself a deal!

This may seem like a unserious question, but I was wondering, how wide a temperature range do you have at your place?? Does it go from like 150F in the summer to -50 in the winters like Norway or??

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
                back when you were about 7 years old, before you became an unemployed alcoholic, what did you wanna be when you grew up? what stopped you from becoming that? what would you advise to younger SDUGF bros to help them avoid turning out like you?
                First off, I wouldn't want anyone to go through the things I did at 7 years old, not even a jerk such as yourself.

Second, There are some other guys on here that are on disabillity, like myself, and even though I'm crass and rude at times, I would never make lite of thier situation. Some people get dealt a bum hand in life and that's just the way it goes. I'm sure no one ask for it, but as Early Cuyler said, "When the Lord takes a huge dump on your head, make a cool hat out of it"

As far as advice for younger bros here, I would say if you want people to like you, don't be a condecending jerk like T4D.

You're the kinda guy that if you lived around here we would befriend you, take you out to the river for drinks, then stomp your brains half out and leave you to think about what an ass you are..............

Comment

I have read alot of TGB's stuff, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Is he a T-Totaller or something? I don't see how we are opposites? I know we both have the same taste in guitars and amplification.
                  Naah. TGB's a drunk.
                  Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                  I am just jug the merlot

Comment

You have yourself a deal!

This may seem like a unserious question, but I was wondering, how wide a temperature range do you have at your place?? Does it go from like 150F in the summer to -50 in the winters like Norway or??
                    In the summer it averages around 90 to 100 during the hottest few eeks. Thewinters over the last few years have gotten milder staying in the 40's and 50's on average with a few days having cold snaps in the 20's and 30's. Spring and fall are usually really nice in the 65 to 85 range. The only bummer is our humidity, which is usually 75% and higher during the summer, which makes for some muggy days, but nothing a dip in the river won't fix!

Comment

Naah. TGB's a drunk.
                      Well how in the world can we be opposites? We both drink, we both love Les Pauls and Marshall's. He sounds like an all right guy in my book!

Comment

In the summer it averages around 90 to 100 during the hottest few eeks. Thewinters over the last few years have gotten milder staying in the 40's and 50's on average with a few days having cold snaps in the 20's and 30's. Spring and fall are usually really nice in the 65 to 85 range. The only bummer is our humidity, which is usually 75% and higher during the summer, which makes for some muggy days, but nothing a dip in the river won't fix!
                        AHh sounds like my kind of place Denmark is a bit too cold for my taste...

0-20% humidity, max temp. of 85F in the summer (Average 70-75) and 10-20F in the winters

Also we dont have any rivers close by, so I can take a dip.....

Comment

deleted by t4d - it was wrong to do
                          Last edited by tone4days; 08-06-2008, 03:43 PM.
                          gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

AHh sounds like my kind of place Denmark is a bit too cold for my taste...

0-20% humidity, max temp. of 85F in the summer (Average 70-75) and 10-20F in the winters

Also we dont have any rivers close by, so I can take a dip.....
                            This is what you're missin' bro! Swimmin', Fishin', Beercan Rallies, River Sluts, you know, just a good time in general!

Last edited by Robert S.; 08-06-2008, 07:10 PM. Reason: innapropriate content

Comment

Lets continue over teh Pmz
                              Last edited by Axl H; 08-05-2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Lucid, please show me that place someday, it looks bloody awesome!

Btw, beer recommendations.. If I was looking for a tasty beer, not too dark/bitter tasting, what would you recommend?

Comment

Working...
                                X