X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Somebody Dropped A Body Into The Well : The Well #36

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
    I'm glad I read through all the other stuff and caught that line, coz I'd missed it when you said that before, and kinda thought you were a ******bag for drinking and driving.

Glad to find out I was wrong

Now, a question....

Which is the best Predator movie? The original, #2, Alien vs. Predator, or Alien vs. Predator Requiem?
    It's been along time since I watched the Predator movies, but I think it might have been #2. It's the one at the end where the Predator gives the dude an old pistol from Ben Franklin. It's been years since I watched it, but that was my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
      It's been along time since I watched the Predator movies, but I think it might have been #2. It's the one at the end where the Predator gives the dude an old pistol from Ben Franklin. It's been years since I watched it, but that was my favorite.
      Yeah, that's #2.

What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep (with or without the aid of controlled substances)?
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Yeah, that's #2.

What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep (with or without the aid of controlled substances)?
        4 days, No help from anything but coffee and coke.

*slight edit* when I said coke, I meant cola, not nose candy!

Comment

SNL or Monty Python?
          - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
          Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
          The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post
            SNL or Monty Python?
            Follow up: Belushi or Farrell?
            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
              Follow up: Are you insulted that LesStrat would imply that your intelligence is low enough that you might actually believe for a second that Will Farrell is funnier than John Belushi?
              “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post
                SNL or Monty Python?
                Monty Python
                Hartman
                Follow up: Are you insulted that LesStrat would imply that your intelligence is low enough that you might actually believe for a second that Will Farrell is funnier than John Belushi?
                Hartman.................

Comment

Monty Python

Hartman

Hartman.................
                  I like this Lunatic guy.
                  Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                  I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Can you tell us more about the family land? Any more pics?

Where in Germany is your family from?

Comment

Would you rather be stabbed in the jugular with a sterilized scalpel or stabbed in the stomach with a sharpened frozen turd?
                      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Monty Python

Hartman

Hartman.................
                        Good answer lucid!!
                        - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
                        Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
                        The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny R View Post

My dad's side of the family came to this area in 1831 from close to the Tennesse/North Carolina border. 2 brothers. One recorded 8 sections of land around here and the other recorded 5 about 10 miles from here where he made a grist mill. The old mill dam is still there and I got some pics of it somewhere, but I will have to dig them up. A lawyer from Arab owns the land now and is a real jerk about anyone going through there, so I haven't been to the old dam in years. The brother that my imediate family came from is Holly Pond now and surrounding areas. This is part of what my family still owns. Afew of the old buildings are still intact and I'll try to get some pics for you of them on my aunts place. There is an old barn and smokehouse from the 1850's made from American Chesnut logs. Here's a few pics I already had downloaded I can post for now.
                          This is one of the log roads going to the river.

This is the old river crossing

Here's the old covered brige my grandpa helped build around 36'

This is my driveway and yard. I mow about 8 acres for a yard.

It's storming like crazy here today so I doubt I get any pics this evening, but I may. If I do I'll post a few more for ya.
                          Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                          Would you rather be stabbed in the jugular with a sterilized scalpel or stabbed in the stomach with a sharpened frozen turd?
                          Scalpel. A turd would set up ganggreen too quick.........
                          Last edited by Lucid_Lunatic; 08-07-2008, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny R View Post

Almost forgot..........

My grandpa on my moms side was German. His dad came here from the Dresden area. I was about 5 when my great grandpa died, but I remember him telling me how beatiful Dresden was and how most of it was gone now from bombings during World War II. My grandpa was an Air Force Pilot during the war stationed in Europe and he never talked about alot, but I remember him telling about having other relatives who didn't imigrate here and fought for with the German Army. These were some of his dads brothers and cousins.

Comment

Hartman
                              Phil or Mary?
                              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Phil or Mary?
                                Phil..........

Comment

Working...
                                X