banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Again: do you want to know what the prize is?
    This space is for rent.

Comment

who's the coolest dude you've ever met at a cracker barrel...?
      Originally posted by jeremy
      God hates bad guitar tone
      GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
      AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
      EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
      Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by SonofaMitch View Post
        whats your take on the KISS army?, how does it compare to Hitler's Army?, or Saddam's army? or Bush's army?
        KISS - Fanboy / Merchandising Targets
        Hitler - Bad Guys / Allied Targets
        Saddam - Wuss / Run and hide so they are not targets!
        Bush army - You mean the current US forces? Good Guys - the Best Guys / Putting a target on your terrorist behind! Thanks guys!
        Last edited by Aceman; 08-12-2008, 06:16 AM.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
          Again: do you want to know what the prize is?
          No, actually I do not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
            who's the coolest dude you've ever met at a cracker barrel...?
            You know, I was actually at a Cracker Barrel one time and Slash was there...Didn't sit with him though.

Just kidding - loaded question Hoss, you know it's you! Did you call the other week bro? Or was that a mis-dial?

Comment

oh yeah...i forgot...my phone wasn't locked out...it loves to dial random numbers when i sit down and stand up! lol!

what's the best part about living on the Gulf Coast!?
              Originally posted by jeremy
              God hates bad guitar tone
              GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
              AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
              EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
              Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                Do you walk around town managing people or engineering at random? Why not?.
                interesting that you put it that way, because that is the exact POV that i came at the question with .... namely, yes, i do apply my engineering and project management training when situations present themselves (e.g situations where methodical problem solving is required and a plan is needed to move from 'knowns', thru the 'unknowns', to a solution considering resource constraints) ... it is not too great a stretch to see that life is full of problems to be solved and projects to be undertaken .. i am trained to do that, so i try when needed ...

so i was curious if psychologists do the same when relevant situations arise (like when they interact with other people) that 'ping' their skills and interests ... it didnt seem too far fetched to me to at least ask

t4d
                gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                  No, actually I do not.
                  But it was a trick question, Aceman. I set it up. I wanted you to win all along, dog.

And you win the prize.

The prize is. . . my friendship. You know? Like, eternally and everlasting and stuff?
                  This space is for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                    oh yeah...i forgot...my phone wasn't locked out...it loves to dial random numbers when i sit down and stand up! lol!

what's the best part about living on the Gulf Coast!?
                    No doubt it's the gulf! White sandy beaches, emerald water, warm calm seas. I really love the cool white sand and chilling in the water with a drink. Cold dark murky water is just yucky and the ways make you spill your margarita. This place is like the bahamas, but free. If you live here. Fortunately, I do!

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
                      so i was curious if psychologists do the same when relevant situations arise (like when they interact with other people) that 'ping' their skills and interests ... it didnt seem too far fetched to me to at least ask

t4d
                      I will say, that not being in the "helping" portion of the profession - it has really given me a lot of tools to totally eff with people, which is a casual hobby of mine...

Comment

ever seen the picture of ace frehley making out with an old man? its...disturbing.
                        Originally posted by Aceman
                        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                          ever seen the picture of ace frehley making out with an old man? its...disturbing.
                          uh - no. I have to say just reading it was pretty bad. I'm sticking with the imagine of him decending onto the stage inside the ALIVE II cover.

so why were you looking at it?

Comment

I will say, that not being in the "helping" portion of the profession - it has really given me a lot of tools to totally eff with people, which is a casual hobby of mine...
                            uh - no. I have to say just reading it was pretty bad. I'm sticking with the imagine of him decending onto the stage inside the ALIVE II cover.

Is this a case in point?
                            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

see, now that's what i'm talkin' about
                              gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

it was stealthily placed in gene simmons' autobiography. i was just reading and all the sudden- bam. thanks a lot, gene. ya ****nut.
                                Originally posted by Aceman
                                It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X