banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Aceman.
    This space is for rent.

Comment

Come on.
      This space is for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
        Aceman;Do you have one of these?
        No I do not. What perchance, is it? and what would one do with it? Do you have one GV?

And I have to say - That vulture creeps me out; Great avatar!
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

It's a Water pipe for smoking illegal substances,you sheltered medical practioner.I wonder if it's "kiss" endorsed?

-
          sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
          - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Aceman,

When you started playing the guitar was said guitar a Les Paul or if not, was it a fairly quick transition to the Les Paul?

If yes to either, would you attribute your choice of the Les Paul to listening to Ace/Kiss?
            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Aceman.
              This space is for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                Aceman.
                Geez, give it a break man. Quit ruining his Well.

Comment

KAY.

This space is for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
                    I wonder if it's "kiss" endorsed?

I'm most certain that it is not.

Comment

• Re: The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                      Aceman,

When you started playing the guitar was said guitar a Les Paul or if not, was it a fairly quick transition to the Les Paul?

If yes to either, would you attribute your choice of the Les Paul to listening to Ace/Kiss?
                      I started playing a "Lark" acoustic for maybe a year and a half. Standard Mel Bay lesson books, some other stuff.

Then I got my #1 Les Paul for Christmas. Probably hd only that Les Paul until I was 30.

My choice of the Les Paul in Cherry Sunburst was 100% because of the inside of ALIVE II.

Comment

• Re: The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

what's it like down in tampa? you ever go to the dean factory?
                        Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                        Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman
                          No more KISS Kwestions or PhD crap. Bring the realness. Make it dark, make it tough, make it deep. You guys can do better!!!!!!

Let's send this one out in a big way - 48 hours left so let's bring your A game. Put the frickin' Madden controllers down!!!! Ask if you think you can handle the truth!

If I was to pick up a cheap greazy hoe tonight, then what should i get her drunk on so as to have the best chance at getting lucky?;

1) Old English 800, Colt 45
                          2) Mad Dog 20 /20, Ripple
                          3) Off brand 8 dollar a quart Gin
                          4) Southern Comfort
                          Last edited by jerryjg; 08-15-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I love Tampa Bay! Of course, I lived in Tallahassee for 15 years...so any where would be better. But we really love being around the water. It's a pretty diverse city. Lot's of sports, lot's of outdoors, lot's of water, lot's of art/s, lot's of kid stuff, lot's of strip clubs, lots of resteraunts. we really like it.

I have never been to the Dean factory but have had the heads up from a couple of you guys. The last dean gig was just a couple of miles from my house - missed a chance to see Paul Gilbert. Andas you know - I consider the Dean Cadillac to be just a Les Paul with a tude! Love Deans. My Caddy has a black & white Zebra set of PG/Custom. It ROCKS!

And my favorite place in the Bay Area:

Comment

Nude Beach!! Pevert!
                              Ohh wait.. is see the kid stuff. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                                If I was to pick up a cheap greazy hoe tonight, then what should i get her drunk on so as to have the best chance at getting lucky?;

1) Old English 800, Colt 45
                                2) Mad Dog 20 /20, Ripple
                                3) Off brand 8 dollar a quart Gin
                                4) Southern Comfort

Definitely the Southern Comfort.

Old English is just, well, low class. Mad Dog is too tough to control, plus it'll make her smell like a kid that has been into the grape kool aid (you might dig that...). I only drink Bombay Saphire - so bad gin is just a turn off. But Souther Comfort...she can drink it straight or in a number of blended drinks. All with just enough of a sweet edge to make her want more. Easy to control, and doen't leave a bad taste in her mouth - if that's important to you.

As a matter of fact, my first "date" with my wife was a Grinch party just before Christmas. I got her looped up with "Southern Miss" Swiss Miss Cocoa and Southern Comfort. Took the chill right off, along with her top! Things warmed up nicely after that...

Comment

Working...
                                X