banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than.......

.....the Bible has got Psalms

Come on yall......let it rip. What do you want to know about your ol' buddy B Bent?
    Last edited by B Bent; 08-18-2008, 07:36 AM.
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Do you like The Atlanta Falcons? The Atlanta Braves?

Comment

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Whats your favorite color tolex?

Comment

Is Johnny Hiland as nice a guy as he seems?
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
          ^ First?? punked yo!! hahahah

Comment

Would you ever consider giving up the force of the Fender and coming to the darkside with a Marshall and a Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
              ^ First?? punked yo!! hahahah
              keep it up free-hole-ee!

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                Do you like The Atlanta Falcons? The Atlanta Braves?
                I used to be as crazy about The Atlanta Braves as I am about guitars. I grew up wanting to be Tom Glavine until I was 14 or so. I like the Falcons a lot, but not like the Braves of the 90's.

Red
                Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                Is Johnny Hiland as nice a guy as he seems?
                He is a very down to Earth guy. He didnt even seem famous to be honest with you.

Would you ever consider giving up the force of the Fender and coming to the darkside with a Marshall and a Paul?
                Dude I just got back from Collective Soul and I swear man, I'd love to be able to have a Paul and a Marshall.
                I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Is Ross Childress still in Collective Soul? Way back in high school, he planted the seed for me wanting a PRS.
                  “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I'm going to bed, can you reccomend something to watch on Dish Network?

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                      Is Ross Childress still in Collective Soul? Way back in high school, he planted the seed for me wanting a PRS.
                      +1 to the last sentence, but unfortunately no, he left a few years ago. Ross Childress is an amazing guitarist btw, very severely underrated.

Question for the host: list every guitar you've ever owned, the year you acquired it, and the year you sold it. This ought to be fun
                      Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                      Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

What's your dream "just hit the Powerball lottery" rig (guitar/amp/pedals/etc.)?
                        sigpic
                        "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                        --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                        Originally posted by Lewguitar
                        In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Pfft. Forget guitars.

List your amps, one by one, this is where it will be fun.
                          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                          https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
                          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

What do you enjoy most about working in IT?

Given that you've become IT manager for a decent size company at a pretty young age, what are your future ambitions (that you're prepared to discuss)?

Do you enjoy more the managing of people, or the finding of strategic solutions for the company?

Comment

What's the best thing in the world?
                              Facebook - My facebook page
                              Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

Working...
                              X