banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

what's the best concert that you've ever been too...describe it!?
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Have you ever given a girl the Gorilla Mask?
      This space is for rent.

Comment

How long until B Bent gets a new guitar and more pedals?

and who are you handing the well over too when your done?

Chris
        "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          what's the best concert that you've ever been too...describe it!?
          man I have seen a lot of the greats and a lot of killer shows, but there is a local band that is my absolute favorite to see play. They are called The King Daddy Polecats and they are simply amazing. They are a 3 piece honky tonk, rockabilly, swing, blues and country band. They are totally entertaining and TOTAL masters of their instruments. The band leader/ guitarist owns a music store and is a Tele man and boy does he ever play that Tele. A typical concert consists of acrobatics on the upright bass, the guitar player jumping up on the upright and playing solos while the bass player doesnt skip a beat. During the show it is typical for them all to trade instruments three or four times MID SONG without skipping a beat somehow. If you are sitting near the stage they will climb up on your table and play...I mean it is just good ol' clean fun and entertainment. I have yet to find a local band that could match them.

If it tells you anything, Jerry Donahue showed up to jam with them one time.Here are some of their crappy Youtube vids.....

Legendary Guitarist Jerry Donahue Of the Hellecasters, drops in a for a few Fun Jams with the King Daddy Polecats.

King Daddy Polecats live at the Rhythm & Brews. That's alright mama!

Originally posted by SOLO GUITAR STEWIE View Post
          How long until B Bent gets a new guitar and more pedals?

and who are you handing the well over too when your done?

Chris
          No more guitars, or amps or pedals for a LONG time bro. Sorry to let you down.

I DO know who is doing The Well next and they kindly accepted my invite. You'll have to wait and see though.
          I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

The King Daddy Polecats

LOVE THAT NAME!!!

sounds like quite a show!
            Originally posted by jeremy
            God hates bad guitar tone
            GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
            AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
            EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
            Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

have you ever chased a feather in the wind?
              Originally posted by Gearjoneser
              Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                Hey Greg,

You know how sometimes parents get their kids' names mixed up? "Don't stand on the couch, Bobby…I mean Danny!" Do you sometimes call Vallon "Vibrolux" accidentally?

- Keith
                zuahahahahaahahahahahaha
                www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

If you could have one super power what would it be?

who is your favorite character you read about or saw? One that you actually know?

Have you got Vallon playing guitar yet? What would happen if you found out she was cheating on your tele and was playing say a jackson soloist or some other floyded pointy?

Comment

Did you and your family go to any of the Olympic games when they were in Atlanta back in '96? If so, which ones.

Did you enjoy watching the Falcons just totally beat the crap out of the Titans the other night in the preseason game?

Comment

• Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post
                      If you could have one super power what would it be?

who is your favorite character you read about or saw? One that you actually know?

Have you got Vallon playing guitar yet? What would happen if you found out she was cheating on your tele and was playing say a jackson soloist or some other floyded pointy?
                      If I could have a super power it would be flight. i have always wanted to be able to fly. That would be SOOOO COOL!

I dont really get into superhero charecters.

Vallon DOES already play guitar. She is an acoustic lover! She likes Teles too much for that nasty pointy crap!

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                      Did you and your family go to any of the Olympic games when they were in Atlanta back in '96? If so, which ones.

Did you enjoy watching the Falcons just totally beat the crap out of the Titans the other night in the preseason game?
                      We didnt go to any of the Olympics back in 96'.

Also I didnt watch the Falcons game. Glad they whipped ya though!

Thanks for letting me host the Well dudes. I enjoyed it. Its now time to pass the Well on to one of my very best friends.

Come on down Andrew. You're the next contestant on The Well!

yee-Haw!
                      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Working...
                      X