banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
    Where's your favorite place to eat in the ATL!?
    Special place that you can't afford to go to often: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
    My favorite go anytime place: Ted's Montana Grill

Also the best Mexican: Frontera (gosh I love Mexican food!)
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
      Special place that you can't afford to go to often: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
      My favorite go anytime place: Ted's Montana Grill

Also the best Mexican: Frontera (gosh I love Mexican food!)
      we have a Ruth's Chris in Louisville...i've never been there though...

Ted's Montana Grill...looks good...don't have one in L-ville, but i'll have to check one out next time i'm in Indianapolis!

and you're right...mexican food is freakin awesome!
      Originally posted by jeremy
      God hates bad guitar tone
      GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
      AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
      EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
      Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

we have a Ruth's Chris in Louisville...i've never been there though...

Ted's Montana Grill...looks good...don't have one in L-ville, but i'll have to check one out next time i'm in Indianapolis!

and you're right...mexican food is freakin awesome!
        I will go on record saying that Ted's has THE very BEST onion rings on planet earth! They also serve Bison!

Comment

I will go on record saying that Ted's has THE very BEST onion rings on planet earth! They also serve Bison!
          meh, been there, bison doesn't make a good burger....it's to lean.....i prefer red robin....
          Originally posted by Gearjoneser
          Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

whats the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
            Originally posted by Empty Pockets
            yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

no difference...and i love Red Robin too!!!

Hey Greg...if you could have any guitar/amp combo of your past...i mean pick any of them...which ones would it be and why!?

Comment

no difference...
                you cant wash your hands in a buffalo
                Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

no difference...and i love Red Robin too!!!

Hey Greg...if you could have any guitar/amp combo of your past...i mean pick any of them...which ones would it be and why!?
                  If I could have any amp back I'd take my BadCat. That amp has such a different voice that the Vibrolux all while still being me and suiting my style.

If I could get back any guitar I would have to have my 60's Mosrite back. It was just such a cool guitar and I got it from my uncle. I am not at all close to my uncle, but still would have been cool to keep it in the family.

Here's what it looked like. This is a reissue, but almost identical.

Comment

If the only guitar you may have would be a Uber-pointy Razor-Back Dean or something ,would you play it?
                    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                      If the only guitar you may have would be a Uber-pointy Razor-Back Dean or something ,would you play it?
                      Of course I would play it. I wouldn't be caught dead out of the house with it, but I'd play it inside.

Comment

Hey Greg,

You know how sometimes parents get their kids' names mixed up? "Don't stand on the couch, Bobby…I mean Danny!" Do you sometimes call Vallon "Vibrolux" accidentally?

- Keith
                        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                          Hey Greg,

You know how sometimes parents get their kids' names mixed up? "Don't stand on the couch, Bobby…I mean Danny!" Do you sometimes call Vallon "Vibrolux" accidentally?

- Keith
                          That has never happened. When we 1st started dating I was mortified because I called her my ex's name! That sucked!

Comment

Hey Greg,

- Keith
                            now that's funny right there!

Comment

That has never happened. When we 1st started dating I was mortified because I called her my ex's name! That sucked!
                              Did she take your name? Is she Vallon Allen?
                              Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                              I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Do you sometimes call Vallon "Vibrolux" accidentally?

- Keith
                                only when there makin whoopie.......
                                Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                                Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Working...
                                X