I made a clear sounding pickup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a clear sounding pickup...

I made a pickup that creates a clear sound even if theres a distortion such as a metal distortion. Take a look and please tell me what you think.

I think it would be good for blues.. you can hear the cords you play
    and not just some bassey cord sound that comes out of some ordinary
    humbucker.

Thanks

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...

Welcome to the forum.
    That sounds anything but clear to me.Maybe its my pc speakers. Were you playing through some kind of harmonizer/octave effect?

Comment

no i was running all the sound to a DVD burner... im useing a FAB petal.
      20$... what im trying to demestrate is how I can through a very hight distorshon I can still hear my cords being played... have you ever used a very crapy distorshon up high and not be able to hear your cords being played they sound like much.. but with this you can just think of the posubillutys

Comment

patent it. Maybe seymour might be interested in haveing a look. Its got that angry bees in a can buzz going on, but it still retains note definition.I see what your saying.

Comment

Im kicking out another video latter today/tonight.. ill demistrate more clear sound. it will be better...

Comment

I listened with top end studio headphones and I think you may be confusing clarity with high frequencies. Maybe not. While I hear almost exclusively the high end frequencies, I don't hear mids or bass. So I have to ask "clear" what? You can do the same trick with the 1pots, put the pickup close to strings, use a low resistance pickup and pick close to the bridge.

Comment

Im finishing the next video.. it will be done in two hours.. this one has better sound.

Comment

i want to hear it clean very clean on a fender type amp and play some jazz on it, it sounded a little tinney to my ears but i dont know the set up you have are how you have it eq. but playing clean will show more to me what kind of pickup you have.

Comment

is this for real? IMO I don't see anyone using that tone... it's too thin and brittle sounding... maybe a clean clip would make it a bit more clear to me exactly what you're trying to accomplish but at the moment I don't get it

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

IMO..........................

I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Ashton?! where's Ashton?! are we being PUNK'D?!

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

ok part two... this is not going throught any amp other then the petal... I think it sound better then a marshall amp if you ask me... and im not playing anything fancy.. I want the lisiner to hear how clear the sound is...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This is clearly a spoof or some sort of joke. Thanks for the laugh bro.
                          I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
                            This is clearly a spoof or some sort of joke. Thanks for the laugh bro.
                            "Michael Morales" and "gary mitchell" are the same person, and are trolling

Comment

know why that clown is sad in the background?!.... because he's been listening to that tone all day

p.s. I can't wait for the bass version... I don't think they make many bass pickups for their "cord" clarity... you may be onto something

p.p.s. it's "CHORD"

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X