X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...

Comment

yah thats when I was still in school.. my spelling ran away from me... ha haaa..
      and not only that may brother would always help me spell...

I never gave away mi code... programs... I was into AI, 3D, Data Send and receave,
      3dfx, animation, sound, I led more into sound...thats why I made a pickup...

so what do you guys think of my new video... who cares about programing

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...
        The thing Is I bet nun of you know science right... the way sound is created in a pickup.

I think a guitaris would understand what im talking about... a real one.. because sound
        isent truly made useing a regular pickup... mine creats its true sound.. thats the way
        sound supos to come out of a pickup... its kind of like puting on glasses for the first time
        never thinking you needed them... things look a little diffirent.
        Man ,are you nuts?You come to a pickup makers site and forum,and make statements like that/this
        The thing Is I bet nun of you know science right... the way sound is created in a pickup.

sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
        - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

What the hell... what are you talking about ha haa.. A pickup is at least the most easyist
          thing to make.. I should have made one in my fift grade science project..

im not makeing fun of anyone... I dident think every one new about sound and stuff..
          well then im wrong... more people new then I thought

so what do you think about the video...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Last edited by Michael Morales; 09-13-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Morales View Post
            Ok here she is... and this is what I mean by fully adjustible.. Get er Done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0QJOpyNjsQ
            i got it. so the key to a great pickup is to put painters tape over it. YESS! now i am enlightened
            Originally posted by Empty Pockets
            yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

I suggest you go read around this forum before posting another word,you may realise that your talking a pile of rubbish.

so what do you think about the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0QJOpyNjsQ
              I won't be listening!

Your attitude and the replies of others says "don't bother".
              sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
              - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

the tape is to hold the pickup in place... it cost alot for persishon parts... to much
                you would have to buy in bolk...

the sound is osum right...

I won't be listening!

Your attitude and the replies of others says "don't bother".
                you dont have to listen if you dont want to... its up to you..
                I wasent trying to effend anyone... being sarcastic is all...

Comment

This thread has made my day.... everday since it started to exist

Comment

Ha haa its not even talking about my pickup... the words off topic mean anything around thease parts..

At least make fun of it...

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
                      i got it. So the key to a great pickup is to put painters tape over it. Yess! Now i am enlightened
                      lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Morales View Post
                        Ha haa its not even talking about my pickup... the words off topic mean anything around thease parts..

At least make fun of it...
                        I suggest you learn how to spell b4 you make another single post.It shows you dont even give a **** hell enough to even get a dictionary and check your spelling and maybe improve in the process.. and yet you want to try and pass yourself off as a serious pickup maker.
                        Last edited by jerryjg; 09-14-2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

There are pedals that can already do what you've demonstrated in your latest clip, without any "special" pickups. All they involve is a high pass filter taking the high frequencies through a wet signal path, while leaving the low frequencies dry. That's why I'm not that impressed, and why I don't really see what it has to do with your pickups.

PS, there is a spell check function on this forum. You should probably use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fikealox View Post
                            There are pedals that can already do what you've demonstrated in your latest clip, without any "special" pickups. All they involve is a high pass filter taking the high frequencies through a wet signal path, while leaving the low frequencies dry. That's why I'm not that impressed, and why I don't really see what it has to do with your pickups.

PS, there is a spell check function on this forum. You should probably use it.
                            He only has 5th grade level education.
                            They didn't teach him about computer software having spell checks on them.

Give him a break................

Comment

Im shure you know about sound then I dont want to effend anyone...

your talking about a distorshon petal... all it dose is get the peaks and flatens them
                              letting only low Fhz pass... there is no way with softwear you could do what you talking about... Im shure you need to read a book about it... I couldent began to explane...
                              im shure goldenvulture could give you that understanding he seams like he knows about pickups...

its like trying to get a record player and spliting the guitar and singer and bass out.. just so you could just hear the singers voice... that cant be done unless its maped out... knowing were bit by bit is 001001110010001111 computer code..
                              Last edited by Michael Morales; 09-14-2008, 12:24 AM.

Comment

He only has 5th grade level education.
                                They didn't teach him about computer software having spell checks on them.

Give him a break................
                                on any programing program when you spell a word right it highlits the word
                                its a comen thing for programers and you use some word like 1000 times
                                on one program... so I know how to spell program code functions very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X