X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well XLI - The Well-being of this man's mind is in question

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
    Your new song Delirium is pretty awesome! great singing. so what kind of prior singing lessons did you get again - opera or choir or somethin'??

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=6749069
    Only a couple of months of vocal lessons from a guy who had me doing some Sinatra, really. I'm much better than that now. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      where's your favorite local place to eat and what's the best thing to get there?!!?
      I gotta say my house...my mom makes a killer smoked salmon pasta. Ooh, and lightly seared sushi-quality ahi tuna with a wasabi sauce. Honestly...I don't really eat out much simply because my mom is a fantastic cook .

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
        Would you put it there?
        Put it where?

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
        Does your mom ever mention me?
        Dude, you still owe us money. Big time.

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
          What's your favorite website that you visit for laughs?
          XKCD!!!

Comment

If you could have one super power what would it be*?

*answer must be more creative than the ability to mold your body into the shape of a hot dog, then into an igloo, then back into a hot dog.

Your favorite fictional and non fictional characters?

What's your favorite musical discovery you found because of this forum?

Truth be told, this October 6th will be my first time for the big O. Am I in over my head? Will you be making an appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post

*answer must be more creative than the ability to mold your body into the shape of a hot dog, then into an igloo, then back into a hot dog.

Truth be told, this October 6th will be my first time for the big O. Am I in over my head? Will you be making an appearance?
              I'll get to the first three tomorrow once my head clears a bit (see the freaking out thread).

But, I got my ticket in a nice, safe spot . Haven't been to a real show in ages...actually...last time was Opeth with Pelican.

They put on a great show. You will not be disappointed. I'll be one of the guys up front, or in the mosh pit .

Comment

Someone ask me in my well, so now I'm gonna ask you..

Cunnallingus? Yes, No, Depends on the chick?

Got a moustache? If so and yes to the previous question, doyou wash it afterwards, or let it sit for a couple days so your friends can smell.

Comment

Strat or tele?
                  There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post

Super-power...hell, I really don't know. I'm gonna put x-ray vision for right now so I would never have to think "I wonder what she looks like naked".

Fictional character: See avatar

Non-fictional character: You mean dead or alive...historical figure, etc, etc? I'd have to go with John Lennon for recent history...Plato for ancient history. Nither of them were without flaws, but they had their hearts in the right place.

as for my favorite musical discovery because of the forum, I'll have to go with something that I just picked up recently. In The Absence of Truth by Isis. Love that album.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                      Cunnallingus? Yes, No, Depends on the chick?
                      Only if what I'm goin down on has been well-taken care of. I mean, I don't mind the smell that much, it comes with the territory. It's natural. But when I get about a foot away and feel like I'm gonna gag there's gonna be problems.

Got a moustache? If so and yes to the previous question, doyou wash it afterwards, or let it sit for a couple days so your friends can smell.
                      ......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............

I don't let my friends get that close to my mustache.

Originally posted by Johtosotku View Post
                      Strat or tele?
                      Strat all the way.

Comment

what are your top 5 "desert island" albums?

Comment

If I was your uncle, would you go with me to watch a Tiajuana Donkey show?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                            If he don't take you up on the offer, I will, Uncle Jerr......

Comment

Originally posted by krankguitarist View Post
                              Strat all the way.
                              Care to elaborate why?
                              There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Originally posted by Johtosotku View Post
                                Care to elaborate why?
                                It's not so much a sound thing, as a balance thing. I hate the way teles balance on a strap, strats feel much more natural.

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                                It seems that lucid here want's to take ya up on that offer. I'm notably less enthusiastic on the idea .

Originally posted by B2D View Post
                                what are your top 5 "desert island" albums?
                                OOOHHHHHh....I feel like Rob from High Fidelity.

MMmmmmm...here goes, in no particular order

Opeth - Still Life
                                Robert Miles - Organik
                                Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
                                Tool - Aenima
                                Isis - In The Absence of Truth
                                Last edited by krankguitarist; 09-28-2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X