banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XLIII - Free press for Ripper, sweet!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well XLIII - Free press for Ripper, sweet!

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post
    For starters, that cover is awesome.
    why thank you

If you could have one super power what would it be?
    to stop time but freely move within it myself

Who is your favorite character you read about or saw?
    you mean like in anything? movies/books/tv/etc? cause your superpower question makes me think comics. but i havent read comics in a good decade, so ill just go for anything...

james bond (duh)
    patrick bateman (american psycho)
    philip marlowe (chandler novels, the big sleep for instance)

Who is your favorite character you know?
    the ripper (singer of ripper, thats his nickname. the "the" differentiates him from ripper owens)

What would you say your greatest musical discovery has been that is directly related to this forum?
    thats a really tough one. i started posting here probably a year to a year and a half after i started playing, so the amount of stuff ive picked up on here is just crazy.

im not entirely sure if you mean "musical discovery" as in tech stuff, playing style, etc. or if you mean bands and genres. cause i really havent picked up on many bands from here, if not none at all. but a ridiculous amount of gear knowledge.

i really cant answer this one specifically. so im just gonna say knowledge of guitars and pickups and stuff. oh well, cop-out.
    Last edited by ex-250; 10-15-2008, 06:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

i'm handing this over as we speak, so ask any last minute questions if you got em.
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

it hath been handed over.

the end.

Comment

Working...
        X