Knife cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife cover

originally by Grizzly Bear. the original had more vocals than just one verse...had some oohs and ahhs that i just replaced with a solo. also had a bridge...i'll add that in later

gear: duo-sonic, custom wound neck pickup by zhang into stereo memory man w/ hazarai set for a reverb setting via setting the delay time to min. and then setting decay about 1/8 rotation past min the blend....i can't remember but repeats were close to min

then into HIWATT custom 20 tube into a Marshall 4x12. mic'd the 4x12 but had the 10" in the hiwatt running as well

i'm pretty happy with it.....the singing could use some work...but so can everything

links: my version

original
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: Knife cover

eh, bump or w/e

Comment

Man, I like your voice better than the original!

You should sing more --- and get out in front of a band!

If you keep playing weird music, especially if you are in front of a band, you are going to get super-laid one day by a chick who thinks that you understand her like noone else

I'm not saying that's what it's about or anything, it's just a side-effect...
      my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
        Man, I like your voice better than the original!

You should sing more --- and get out in front of a band!

If you keep playing weird music, especially if you are in front of a band, you are going to get super-laid one day by a chick who thinks that you understand her like noone else

I'm not saying that's what it's about or anything, it's just a side-effect...
        wow...thanks on the voice compliment.

and i've had a couple of girls that i didn't really like...so nothing really happened. there aren't many indie peeps around here.

Comment

That Hiwatt sounds absolutely glorious. I want one sooo bad. really spectacular clean tone. Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
            That Hiwatt sounds absolutely glorious. I want one sooo bad. really spectacular clean tone. Way to go!
            yeah thanks man, i really like it myself.

Comment

Working...
            X