No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Original 1984 Factory Loaded Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Long Head - $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Original 1984 Factory Loaded Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Long Head - $2500

SOLD! Pending payment.

OK, everyone.. here it is, the holy grail of Boogie.

This one, serial 13147, is loaded with every option except for the hardwood cabinet and the export transformer and is a low production wide chassis head.

Simulclass, reverb, graphic eq, TONE - she's got it all. Oh, and a neat little foot switch to boot.

100% original - unmodified. Classic.

No frills, no bull****. I don't need this amp - what I need is a keyboard...but first cash.

$2500 for the legendary amp through PayPal to a certified user. I am willing to ship to the lower 48 states of the USA.

If you want to contact me, PM is fine or you can send an email to [email protected]

Regards and Happy Holidays,
    Jon

Last edited by Guitarist; 12-07-2008, 10:58 PM.

Re: FOR SALE: Original 1984 Factory Loaded Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Long Head - $2500

I thought the Holy Grail of Boogie was the MKIV?
    Anyway, thats a gorgeous [partial hardwired layout. Too bad the tube sockets are wired onto the PCB.

Comment

Re: FOR SALE: Original 1984 Factory Loaded Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Long Head - $2500

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
      I thought the Holy Grail of Boogie was the MKIV?
      Anyway, thats a gorgeous [partial hardwired layout. Too bad the tube sockets are wired onto the PCB.
      Its been rockin for 24 years...It would seem that it is built well.

and Bump for a killer Boogie.
      Originally posted by tone4days
      we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

Working...
      X