Someone Post DSL 50 Clips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Post DSL 50 Clips?

can someone post some dsl 500 clips with a guitar in dropped d for me? it doesnt have to be much, 30 seconds or so, but i want to hear how heavy a dsl 50 can get.try and get the tone to be heavy and powerful, but try to minimize mixing and sounds modifications unless they make it sound more like it does in person. thanks

I have a tsl 60 I can record a few clips of if your intrested. I don't know where to post them, though. But I guess I could email them to you if you would like. It can get quite heavy

Comment

Dude a TSL is a completly different amp to a DSL...but if you hear clips of a TSL IMO you can guarentee yourself the DSLs will be 10times better..if not more ..IMO
      Marshall JVM 410C
      Mesa Boogie DC-3
      ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
      1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
      2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
      2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
      1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
      2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
      1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

www.perpetualrocks.com/amp_clips

There are a TON of amp clips here. From old Plexis to new DSLs and brands other than Marshall as well :thumb:

There is only 1 DSL 50 clip, and the rest are DSL 100 clips, which I think are pretty much the same as the DSL as far as tone.

This guy was very kind to post those clips, I thanked him, and you should too! He deserves it, and if you have any questions, email him (he is really cool--his name is Chris)

Good luck!
        <Insert awesome equipment here>

Fender MIM Midnite Wine Satin Strat
        Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp
        Boss BD-2 Blues Driver overdrive

and a couple guitar picks

Comment

And, if you are feelin' lazy, here is a link to the only DSL 50 clip (tho the DSL 50 and 100 are the exact same amp with different wattage, so there should be no difference in tone, which i why you SHOULD CHECK THE OTHER CLIPS AS WELL!!!)

Marshall DSL 50 clip (GO TO THE LINK I PUT ABOVE TOO!!!)

Hope that helped
          <Insert awesome equipment here>

Fender MIM Midnite Wine Satin Strat
          Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Amp
          Boss BD-2 Blues Driver overdrive

and a couple guitar picks

Comment

Working...
          X