FS: Epiphone Hummingbird 12 String Acoustic LIMITED EDITION VERY RARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Epiphone Hummingbird 12 String Acoustic LIMITED EDITION VERY RARE

Hey guys, up for sale is my Hummingbird 12. This is the best 12 string I have played under a thousand bucks...very jangly but also deep and resonant.

Solid spruce top, rosewood fretboard, mahogany back and sides, BEAUTIFUL burst and dreadnought design, grover tuners...classic hummingbird design...this is a really high quality guitar...much better than any epiphone model I've played (electrics and acoustics)... There is only one tiny nick on the clearcoat of the shoulder...otherwise its perfect.

I didn't realize how rare these were until I realized that im a 6 string player, not a 12 string player, and decided to see how much these go for....I cant even find any INFO on them anywhere except for one harmony central review! I only saw one go on ebay and that was a couple months after I bought mine and it went for $630+shipping with no case and quite a few dings. They were only sold for less than a month to my understanding as a special order for Music123.

The Hummingbird 12 comes with the coffin case shown in the photos.

I'm seeing if i can get $700 + shipping...or shoot me an offer and I'll think about it.

Get your hands on the only non-copy 12 string Hummingbird...Gibson OR Epiphone ever made! (to my knowledge)

Dude...you suck at guitar...lol

Re: FS: Epiphone Hummingbird 12 String Acoustic LIMITED EDITION VERY RARE

anybody interested? you'll be hard-pressed to find another for sale...or even someone else that just has one...these are so nice people don't want to sell them! ;]

Comment

annnnnnybody interested bump?

this is a really cool guitar and you will be the only one you know that has one ;]
      Last edited by jumpinjackf1ash; 01-29-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

i keep getting messages from people who are interested and then something like a car accident happens and they don't have the money.......so she's still here......bump!

Comment

i'm open to any offers! get yourself a guitar that no one else you know has! ;]

Comment

bump

Comment

still lookin to sell her...how about $630 shipped? I doubt you'll find one anywhere for this price....if you can even find one! ;]

Comment

that thing's beautiful with i could afford it....
                Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
                ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Originally posted by super rad ska View Post
                  that thing's beautiful with i could afford it....
                  it really is...i wish i could afford to keep it! haha

Comment

anybody even want to make an offer? ;]

Comment

Originally posted by jumpinjackf1ash View Post
                      anybody even want to make an offer? ;]
                      tree-fiddy

:in before Theodie

Comment

a little too low ;]

Comment

has anybody even seen one of these for sale since i posted mine? ;]

Comment

how about $600 and we split shipping? ;]

Comment

nice solid spruce top ;] and possible solid mahogany sides/back.......sounds very resonant like all solid....not too sure tho...there are no specs out on this limited run

Comment

Working...
                              X