FS: Epiphone Hummingbird 12 String Acoustic LIMITED EDITION VERY RARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FS: Epiphone Hummingbird 12 String Acoustic LIMITED EDITION VERY RARE

Blue Book says for excellent condition, 175-200. Seems like you're asking for an awful lot, especially for something that sold new 2 years ago for 300 on clearance.

Now, if it were a Gibson, that'd be a different story. They were only made in custom batches, and worth a whole lot of green.

BTW, back and sides are laminated. Not that it's a bad thing, some of the best guitars have laminated back and sides. I personally find it more appealing considering that in theory it's much stronger.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

I think I have seen them new in store for about that price, even maybe a little cheaper. Re-adjusting your price could help you sell.

Best of luck, that is a really nice guitar.
      - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Originally posted by phil_104 View Post
        I think I have seen them new in store for about that price, even maybe a little cheaper. Re-adjusting your price could help you sell.

Best of luck, that is a really nice guitar.
        I'd really be surprised if you found one new in store for that price. If I remember right, they were a special run done for Music123. They sold new in the catalog for 500, and clearance was 300.

Now, for the quality that it is, 600 isn't bad. But, we're talking used prices here.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Well, the reason I have the price at what it is, is because I've seen two on ebay sell for around this price awhile ago. And those are the only two I have ever seen show up. It's no surprise to me that they never show up for sale...they are definetly worth keepin...great 12 string! I'm just seein what I can get since you can't find these anywhere.

When I bought mine, they were only sold at Music123 for less than a month, and were introduced at $350, then they raised the price for the last ones available when I bought mine.

Thanks for the info and feedback guys!
          Dude...you suck at guitar...lol

Comment

Working...
          X