This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well...part next...darnright LV

Subanots(stonabus) selected me to try my hand at the well. I will try to answer all the qustions I can...I am in the middle of moving right now and not totally sure of my on-line time available. For those who do not know..I received my final divorce papers from my second wife on Friday last..15 minutes later, my fiance handed me my walking papers....????? said I loved her too much??
    Any musical, life, love (LOL), or anything else I will do my best!! My life is an open book....

-dave
    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Re: The Well...part next...darnright

Well ..... you're starting to love her less now, aren't you? Doesn't that count for anything?
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

who's your favorite band/artist, and whats your favorite genre?
      Originally posted by kilphody
      There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Is ID Vault worth it, or is it all marketing hype?
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

I'm running as fast as I can from this one.

Tough luck dude. But , I'm wishing you the best.

But, Jesus.
          ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
            Well ..... you're starting to love her less now, aren't you? Doesn't that count for anything?
            It really counts as an excellent learning experience...I just wish I understood what I have learned!!! I need a manual!!

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by cream123 View Post
              who's your favorite band/artist, and whats your favorite genre?
              I can't pinpoint one "favorite" artist, But Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimi come to mind...also Carlos Santana. I think a good bluesy-rock and roll song is darn hard to beat!

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                Is ID Vault worth it, or is it all marketing hype?
                Without a doubt a good idea....I'm not sure just how effective it will be.

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by Carl762 View Post
                  I'm running as fast as I can from this one.

Tough luck dude. But , I'm wishing you the best.

But, Jesus.
                  Hey!!! Slow down!!! Take me with you!!!!!! Please!!!!

-dave

Comment

In the general population, how many darnlefts would you suppose there are for every darnright?
                    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Where are you moving to?

Is it OK to end a sentence with a preposition?

Is Springield, Illinois the home of Springfield Armory?

You are put in a prison where you are allowed to play guitar for two hours per day. The only caveat is that on the days you play guitar you are not allowed to eat. What will you do?

Comment

In the general population, how many darnlefts would you suppose there are for every darnright?
                        Darnlefts are born approx every 15 to 20 seconds...since there is only one darright. I would say I am greatly outnumbered. The darnlefts of the world, do however, appreciate your mentioning them. A very little known species.
                        -dave
                        Last edited by darnright; 01-14-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Where are you moving to?

Is it OK to end a sentence with a preposition

Is Springield, Illinois the home of Springfield Armory?

You are put in a prison where you are allowed to play guitar for two hours per day. The only caveat is that on the days you play guitar you are not allowed to eat. What will you do?
                          I am moving to Springfield, IL. 20 miles from my childhood home. I, like Abe Lincoln, was born in a log cabin that I built with my own two hands?

I think all sentences should end...

There is an armory there....

I would get very skinny, then eat a little...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
                            We've shared our ups and downs over the past year or so.
                            Since right now you're having a hell of a time let's go for some positives.
                            What are some of the ups you've had in the past couple of years and what always brings a smile to your face?

(And yeah,women are pretty messed up sometimes.To quote Nikki Sixx: Chicks=Trouble)
                            On the smaller, but much more positive UP side..... I've.......welll.....let's see....ummmmmm......I, uh....I know...wait......I bought a fantastic USA Hamer guitar....I've only lost 2 women so far this year.....I am currently living (temporarily) with my 1st ex-wife??????? I'm still employed.

Little kids always bring a smile to my face...so innocent and so honest!!! Don't ask one a question unless you REALLY want an answer!!

-dave

(Thanks Johnny!!)

Comment

Do you think it's time to switch teams?
                              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                              ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                              Originally posted by Securb
                              The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Working...
                              X