X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part LX: super rad edition

What is the curve on your GE-7?
    If you could create a supergroup from any musicians ever who would you choose?

Comment

Have you ever been with a woman who had a less than good smelling................. cooter? Did it bother you? Did you still go for the buffet? Give her the old finger to boob test? Committed, can't turn back? Gotta have an out? Yeah.... it sucks................

Comment

Originally posted by dd12939 View Post
        What is the curve on your GE-7?
        If you could create a supergroup from any musicians ever who would you choose?
        either a bass boost with level cut to run with my mxr classic distortion for one input and my ds-1 on the other input for a dual-signal sound(my amp has dual dry inputs and my chorus has dual outputs) or a level boost with mids slightly cut for a rhythm sound that i turn of for my lead sound when i run a single chain.

as far as a super group..... the guitarist/singer(aaron barrett) from reel big fish, the old bassist(mattwong) from reel big fish, the drummer from streetlight manifesto, and the keyboard player from the aquabats(whoever the guy was from the "myths legends" album).
        Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
        Have you ever been with a woman who had a less than good smelling................. cooter? Did it bother you? Did you still go for the buffet? Give her the old finger to boob test? Committed, can't turn back? Gotta have an out? Yeah.... it sucks................
        can't say i have
        Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
        ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Working...
        X