Yellow dog Ibanez RG...YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow dog Ibanez RG...YouTube

It is yellow......underneath that colour it is metallic red.....what moron paints his guitar yellow???
    Anyways I like it, after a setup it was quite nice, scalloped the 4 upper frets.
    One day when I get around it, I will remove that paint.....
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Yellow dog Ibanez RG...YouTube

Yellow guitars rock hard!!!!!

So does your clip! Cheers, dude.
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Digging that big time, great playing man. What kind of RG is it exactly, and where could I get this backing? Fantastic work Rid.
      Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
      Ibanez RG1570 Custom
      PRS McCarty STD
      '71 Gibson SG Custom
      Bogner Alchemist 2x12
      Vox AD15VT

Comment

Alder or basswood body?

Comment

Thanks
          Eh Basswood...some lowend early 90s RG...stuffed my Edge floyd on it...threw the TRS in the bin...
          Yanked out the POS pickups....
          Installed an old DmZ PAF in the neck, an old Jackson J-200 in the middle(got that from Pierre, thanks mate) and a SuperDistortion in the bridge....dressed the frets, angled the neck, and it was ready to go...it is a strangely huge sounding guitar, also has a rather big round neck....
          Here is the backer...check out his other stuff as well...this guy has a ton of good ones

Comment

Ah ok, thanks for sharing.

How low/high are your pups on this one? I lowered the pups in my RG and it has a lot more sustain and it sounds better imo. I'm curious how it would sound with new frets..these frets are worn out for sure

Comment

Eh the neck is 5mm away from the strings, middle 3.5mm(lowpull from the magnet) Bridge 4.3mm....have fooled around with the height some, liked it where it is now...

Comment

Alrite...man, after watching this video I wanna grab my shred axe and grind Too much fun.

Comment

Nice.

I hate yellow anything, but I kinda dig it on that RG.
                  “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeSound View Post
                    Alrite...man, after watching this video I wanna grab my shred axe and grind Too much fun.
                    Is that what they're calling it these days?!

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

I don't know I was quite stoked lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rid View Post
                        It is yellow......underneath that colour it is metallic red.....what moron paints his guitar yellow???
                        Anyways I like it, after a setup it was quite nice, scalloped the 4 upper frets.
                        One day when I get around it, I will remove that paint.....
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW7Z9N2TXSg
                        Wasn't there a shocking yellow Steve Via sig Jem at some point in time ?

I thought Ibanez is the proverbial "poster-child" for stupid hidious colours on solid body axe's !

I do think a sea foam green Ibanez RG would be the dog's bollocks though !!!

James

PS : now i wanna throw up . . . see below.

Last edited by SlowGroove; 05-24-2009, 11:27 PM. Reason: typo's !
                        Stoner Rock and Stoner Metal are interchangeable terms describing sub-genres of rock and metal music. Stoner rock is typically slow-to-mid tempo, low-tuned and bass-heavy. It incorporates elements of Psychedelic Rock, Blues-Rock and Doom Metal into a more repetitive and riff-centred style. Melodic vocals and 'retro' production are also common traits.

Gibson SG Special w. SD A2P's ->pedal board ->Bassman

Comment

Seafoam green Ibanez.....
                          It is not a vintage guitar
                          Pointys are supposed to have differnt colours
                          I just do not like yellow much...
                          The 777 JEM is a desert yellow one.....that yellow looks better than mine in real life....
                          That is just how they looked back then....20+ years is a long time..and Vai more or less made sure that Ibanez actually survived

Hehe

Comment

The color is not that bad , but the bridge "was" lol. I dig Jem guitars, and the universe ones.
                            www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Man I love watching your videos! So effortless, you don't even look at the fret board half the time. I had a RG but I really am a mahogany kind of guy. Great clip!
                              Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                              Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Working...
                              X