This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well no.71 aka, internet cesspit ala ninja monkey

Fun fact: I've never had a guitar lesson.
    It's why I suck.
    And if you read this, you are cool, man... 'Cause, ya know, you read old wells.
    Last edited by Ninja Monkey; 08-25-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

tell us about a time when you changed a personal belief of substance ... what changed and when ... what brought about the change ... what was the aftereffect of the change ... do you consider this a net positive, neutral, or net negative on your life ...

of all the substantial things that you believe, tell us which one you are most likely to not believe in 10 years

what is one substantial thing that you think people over , say 35, should know that you think we probably do not know

what is one thing, other than driving, that you can not wait to do when you are, say 18 or so?

what is one thing that you absolutely dread doing once you are , say, 18 or so?

what is your other user name on here?
      Last edited by tone4days; 05-22-2009, 03:58 PM.
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
        tell us about a time when you changed a personal belief of substance ... what changed and when ... what brought about the change ... what was the aftereffect of the change ...

of all the substantial things that you believe, tell us which one you are most likely to not believe in 10 years

what is one substantial thing that you think people over , say 35, should know that you think we probably do not know

what is one thing, other than driving, that you can not wait to do when you are, say 18 or so?

what is one thing that you absolutely dread doing once you are , say, 18 or so?

what is your other user name on here?
        1. Hmm, a year ago, at a church in arkansas(I was visiting Grandparents.), I had been depressed and suicidal for months. I was moved by the message delivered and decided it was time to get saved, I believe the bible wholeheartedly, my whole mindset changed. Now I understand there's a reason for everything that happens, and I'm never alone. The aftereffect was that I was unaccepting and condemning of anyone who disagreed with me. That has since changed. I now accept different people's beliefs andhave realized that everyone has their own opinion(Btw, jane's addiction sucks!!), and we must coexist.

2. That I'll never get a college education.

3. That age discrimination is WRONG!!!

4. I'm not that excited about driving. Go to college and be away from my family for the better part of 4 years.

5. having 12,493 posts on this forum..

6. Haha, very funny. I don't have one.
        Last edited by Ninja Monkey; 05-22-2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Are you right handed, or are you in your right mind?

Who asked "why is a carrot more orange than an orange"?

Have you ever tried bribing your mother to give you a passing grade?

KJ, NKJ, NIV, NLT TLB, or AMP?

Could Joshua have been a Catholic?

Remember - Driving is probably not as good as having a chauffeur.
          Last edited by Lazarus1140; 05-22-2009, 05:38 PM. Reason: Why not?
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Why do you think some people want to do a Well so badly?

http://www.myspace.com/marchofalaric

Comment

Favorite food?

Something you´d never in your wildest dream consider eating that others eat regularly (does not have to be domestic cuisine in either case)

I´m a skateboarder, you´re a football player... we gonna have a problem? *looks at baseball bat*

Where do you see yourself in 10 years, both physically and occupationally?

What is the capitol of Abu-Dhabi?
              Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
                Are you right handed, or are you in your right mind?

Who asked "why is a carrot more orange than an orange"?

Have you ever tried bribing your mother to give you a passing grade?

KJ, NKJ, NIV, NLT TLB, AMP?

Could Joshua have been a Catholic?

Remember - Driving is probably not as good as having a chauffeur.
                Right handed, never in my right mind.

You did.

No, haven't had to.

NIV.

Hmm... dunno.

I know.
                Last edited by Ninja Monkey; 05-22-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                  Favorite food?

Something you´d never in your wildest dream consider eating that others eat regularly (does not have to be domestic cuisine in either case)

I´m a skateboarder, you´re a football player... we gonna have a problem? *looks at baseball bat*

Where do you see yourself in 10 years, both physically and occupationally?

What is the capitol of Abu-Dhabi?
                  Good cheeseburgers.

"rocky mountain oysters" ewww.

Hopefully not.

I see my self standing 6'2, 200 lbs. 9% body fat, and I'll be on tour with my band, reviving metal music.

I take it you mean what is Abu Dhabi the capitol of, the answer to which is the UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Diocletian View Post
                    Why do you think some people want to do a Well so badly?
                    People like me like being the center of attention sometimes.

Comment

^^ Aah, the force is strong with you (or you´re good at googling), young Chimpadawan

Most common answer to that is "Abu Dhabi? Doesn´t that only exist in Garfield comics?"
                      Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
                        You did.
                        Right, and I don't who asked it first ..... but it was a song or in a song by The Ambouy Dukes ........ very early Ted Nugent.

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
                        Hmm... dunno.
                        He was the son of a Nunn.
                        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post

He was the son of a Nunn.
                          You should have been more specific.

Comment

whoah, zerb, didn't know you skateboard!

who all else does here? guess i'm not so alone here after all. haha.

Originally posted by wilas101 on homemade talk boxes
                            If I put a hose in an 18" sub cabinet will it sound like I have James Earl Jones in my guitar?
                            Beet sugar tastes like ass coated ass dipped in ass.

Comment

^^ Aah, the force is strong with you (or you´re good at googling), young Chimpadawan

Most common answer to that is "Abu Dhabi? Doesn´t that only exist in Garfield comics?"
                              Do ya think I would make fun of the Persian gulf without knowing about Abu Dhabi?

Comment

Nermil would know

Answer my question.... fav book and author.
                                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Working...
                                X