This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well Part LXXVII BTMN

BOOM,BOOM! WHEEEETTTT!!!! Is this thing on?

Fire away Ladies and Gents.
    Aint no pro but I know what I like....
    Guitar to sound output:
    Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Re: The Well Part LXXVII BTMN

How were you first introduced to Dean Guitars

why do you like them so much
    Originally posted by zerberus
    doesn't feel right...llike an ESP......it's good and all, but somehoew it still sucks
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Itīs much better to have an open mind and a closed fist, instead
    My MySpace Account

Comment

First seen and played one in the late '70s in Minneapolis at Knut Koupee' Music. Had a Strong desire for one but to much money at that time for a high school kid. Fast forward to a great deal on a late '90s Czech made Korina V on Evilbay in 2003 and here I am 18 or so Deans later. I dig them cause I have gotten some fantastic stuff economically priced both USA and import. Oldest is a 1979 Z and newest is a 2008 Goldtop V #28/50 limited edition.

Being a part of the Dean Open Houses at the Tampa factory since 2004 has made me feel real good about supporting a company I have personally met many of the employees of. Being local I have acted as ambassador of sorts and made some great friends at the events.
      Guitar to sound output:
      Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Oh They ARE my first LOVE, that's for sure, but I have NEVER worked for Hamer.

Been a Hamer owner since 12/82.
        Guitar to sound output:

Comment

Been a Nurse since 1982. Private Duty at the present time.
          Guitar to sound output:

Comment

I have had many experiances in my 27 years as a nurse so I am pretty comfortable with most areas of care. I've worked everything from Orthopedics to Cardiac ICU. Everyday can be something differant.
            Guitar to sound output:

Comment

what's your opinion of the korean deans? i really want a leslie west dean....
              Originally posted by Gearjoneser
              Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Overall I think they are a decent product for the money. As with most imports, you gotta put one in YOUR hands to know if YOU like it. I COULD love it but to you it might be "meh". The LWs are really well received.
                Guitar to sound output:

Comment

Korean made Limited Edition #28/50 2008 Open House V with Dean USA pickups

Guitar to sound output:

Comment

what's your opinion on the dbz guitars?
                    Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Have not played one in hand so I currently reserve my opinion of them.
                      Guitar to sound output:

Comment

what does your screenname mean?
                        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

But That's My Name
                          Guitar to sound output:

Comment

cool

play out much? if so what kinda music?

what is your amp and effects (if any) rig?

what kinda music do you like best?

who are some of your fav guitarists?
                            gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Why are you so awesome?

Comment

Working...
                              X