This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXXXII: Fender_Punk Sees The Well As Half Full

If there's one thing that you could say to one person (alive or dead) with no consiquenses, what would it be?

You've graduated school, do you have any plans to get formal training (college, vo tech)?
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Originally posted by beandip View Post
      If there's one thing that you could say to one person (alive or dead) with no consiquenses, what would it be?
      Tricky question, but a good one. I would tell Jacque Fresco (living, age: 93) that I love his designs and hope to help bring about and live in a resource-based economy.

Originally posted by beandip View Post
      You've graduated school, do you have any plans to get formal training (college, vo tech)?
      I am going to apply to college this winter to start next year. I want to take audio production/engineering and work either at a studio or a live venue. The colleges I'm looking to apply to all teach studio production/engineering, mastering, scoring sound to film, and live sound.
      "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

operation ivy or rancid? why?

the specials or english beat?

do you think no doubt is trying really hard to be blondie?
        Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
        ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Originally posted by super rad stuff View Post
          operation ivy or rancid? why?
          Operation Ivy. I like ALL of their songs, whereas Rancid I like MOST of their songs (granted Rancid has put out more albums).

Originally posted by super rad stuff View Post
          the specials or english beat?
          That's even harder. I was raised on both but I do listen to the Specials a bit more than the Beat, so The Specials.

do you think no doubt is trying really hard to be blondie?[/QUOTE]

No doubt. I used to have respect for them until Gwen broke up the band to put out horrible pop music for 10 year olds. They could never be (like) Blondie though.
          "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X