>> FT: PRS CE22 Beautiful Burst! (not SE) <<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >> FT: PRS CE22 Beautiful Burst! (not SE) <<

I love this guitar, but I keep thinking about changing it to 3-way switching with a push-pull, and maybe dropping in some PAFs... which makes me think I should probably be looking at getting another guitar altogether instead. My G&L already has a trem, so I'd also prefer my secondary to be a hardtail/tune-o-matic.

Specs:
    2001 PRS CE-22
    Wide fat neck
    Mahogany with Maple Cap
    Stock Dragon II pickups
    1 Tone, 1 Volume, 1 5-way selector switch
    Trem w/ push-in bar
    PRS Low Mass locking tuners
    Strap and HSC (believe this is OHSC, but do not have another PRS to compare)

For trade. Especially interested in Gibson ES..., McCarty, Les Pauls (Heritage, etc) favored, but open to anything.

Please reply to the thread to let me know if you are contacting me -- I like public paper trails so there's less shady business!

Disclaimers: Guitar has 3 very minor wear spots in the lacquer along the corner binding measured at 1/8", 1/8" and 1/2" long. Should be repaired easily with a thin layer of super glue. My home recently sold so I've spent more time packing than playing or repairing, or else they'd already be gone. Also, minor dent in headstock, barely noticeable, just to be picky.

Updated to FS/FT: $1300 shipped

I have refs on ebay as areed67, and on The Gear Page as ARch (http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...d.php?t=600748).

Pictures:

Flame on!
    Last edited by ARch; 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM. Reason: Changed to FS/FT

Re: &gt;&gt; FT: PRS CE22 Beautiful Burst! (not SE) &lt;&lt;

Bump!

Comment

Why must people continue to fuel my PRS GAS?! haha....

Bump for a gorgeous guitar
      www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
      I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Thanks! Had a couple of offers, but still available.

Comment

Where are you located?

Looking to trade my Music Man Steve Morse for something with a 1-5/16" nut and a trem. Cash available.

Comment

Updated my Profile with location. Thank you for the offer, but I don't know that I'm interested in the Morse right now.

Comment

Just wanted to bump in here and say that these guitars, are killer. I'm a 24 fret man myself, but I own a CE24 Maple top, and the CE series are killer guitars, probably for the best bang for buck.

The neck pocket for a bolt on guitar, is by far, the most stable I have witnessed on any guitar, and these guitars refuse to go out of tune.

Someone pick this up.
              - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

this thread disgusts me. that is, i am disgusted with myself for not having anything to trade for this.....or the money to buy it. GORGEOUS guitar.

interest in a 1985 G&L Superhawk? No, thought not....
                Blessed is he who expects little for he shall not be disappointed.
                You can educate ignorance but you can not educate stupidity.

Originally posted by stratocastered
                In a world where its necessary for a man to wax his chest, you'll find me parallel parking perfectly with a 12-pack and a full beard.
                http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/11...65/Artist/link

Comment

Hey, I love those old G&Ls. My S-500 is my go to guitar.

Comment

Updated to FS/FT.

Comment

Make an offer!

Comment

I can't believe this isn't gone yet. I mean, if it was 24 frets, I would have made a fair offer already.

Someone needs to buy this guitar.
                        - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

bump before the weekend~! Make an offer!

Comment

Working...
                          X