banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A Reason to Believe" Vox Tonelab ST w wah - digging in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "A Reason to Believe" Vox Tonelab ST w wah - digging in.

I am really digging this tune, man. I still say it needs a singer with more anger or edge—Trent Reznor-esque—but it's a great tune! If this came on the radio, I wouldn't turn the dial, and I'd look up the artist on Wiki as soon as I got to a computer.

- Keith
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey View Post
      I am really digging this tune, man. I still say it needs a singer with more anger or edge—Trent Reznor-esque—but it's a great tune! If this came on the radio, I wouldn't turn the dial, and I'd look up the artist on Wiki as soon as I got to a computer.

- Keith
      Thanks man I appreciate it! That's a nice complement. I'm older than Trent and even he can't pull off the angry young man vibe anymore imo. I personally think that singing style needs to stop at 40.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
        Thanks man I appreciate it! That's a nice complement. I'm older than Trent and even he can't pull off the angry young man vibe anymore imo. I personally think that singing style needs to stop at 40.
        Ha! Yeah, you're right. Since Ghosts, which is an instrumental album, I think his best album is The Downward Spiral—and that's over 15 years old.
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I really like NIN but they haven't evolved - I don't think. He sings the same song today that he sang on Pretty Hate Machines. By that I mean he's writing and singing the same thing.
          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Great song,love the different guitar sounds........kinda sounds like Love & Rockets would if they were still around

Comment

Thanks everdrone and elscorcho. I appreciate the listen.
                Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I like it. Vocals especially remind me of the cult, or one of those other bands around that time / feel

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
                  it's always hard producing your own material especially vocals as I can't be objective.
                  I dont sing, but I am trying to get a friend to sing some lyrics for me. He keeps asking how I want it to sound, and I keep telling him to sing it how he hears it in his head, as I want to get some outside influence in the song, for the same reason.
                  Originally posted by MikeS
                  a "career" of playing sold-out bedroom shows to the posters on my wall.
                  Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
                  whats becoming of this generation
                  We want to listen to music while we mow the lawn.

Comment

I dont sing, but I am trying to get a friend to sing some lyrics for me. He keeps asking how I want it to sound, and I keep telling him to sing it how he hears it in his head, as I want to get some outside influence in the song, for the same reason.
                    Thanks for listening Reload.
                    I think that's the best way, the way the singer hears it. He should have his own voice so to speak.
                    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Working...
                    X