X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hey Dave,
    Just caught you guys at the Palladium and loved it. Also saw you in December at the House of Blues in Vegas. Why did you guys cut the show so short there? I know that idiot threw some ice up on stage, but was there something else? And by the way, I love your comparison of discovering Chris to the Ozzy/Randy scenario. He sure reminds me of him. Rock on!

Comment

I dont know who that is.

thanks

Comment

What do you expect of the Big 4 dates?
        And what should we the fans expect?
        See you in Zurich, BTW.
        Hard on the outside, hiding the inside.

Comment

Dave, really cool of you to do this.

Are your Marshalls modified in any way?
          Do you use any effects that arent in the rack?

Thanks again for doing this for us!
          Beer me!
          Originally posted by Kam
          ...This machine runs on pr0n.

Comment

Originally posted by ajmetalhed View Post
            Hi Dave Mustaine,

You mentioned a few months ago on the Megadeth forums that you were considering making an album of re-recorded Megadeth classics for the last album under Roadrunner's contract. You also asked the droogs on the forums to throw some suggestions your way.

Is this album of re-recorded songs still a possibility, or has it been thrown out the window in lieu of other material?

Thanks,
            Ali
            nope, too busy having fun on the road.

Comment

What do you think are Megadeth's chances of getting into the Rock n' Roll Hal of Fame?

Comment

I mean Hall of Fame? so excited I'm making typos!

Comment

Dave for who did you wrote addicted to chaos? When you write that kind of song it´s because of a woman or you just get into the spirit ?

Comment

Dave,

I remember you saying in an interview or something that some of the riffs from Endgame were written years ago, I was wondering what year they were written.

Comment

Hi Dave! Dean Guitar owner here, maybe Zero Owner soon enough.

Check it out, what was the first and last guitar you walked out of a shop with and went WHOA!! That's a Guitar!
                      Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                      Guitar to sound output:
                      Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

I guess you didn't get my last question. I've been playing locally in a thrash metal band in my city for a couple of years, we had one of our demos get published internationally and it got really good feedback, I think it has alot of potential for a hit song. We're set to record an album and I was wondering what light you could shed on getting the stuff out there seeing we're still unsigned. I said hi to you outside Gigantour in Adelaide in 2008 outside Thebarton Theater, probably hard to remember. I've got to say all your albums lately have sounded stellar, you've got some great production going on to compliment the songs.
                        The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Matthiasdeo View Post
                          Hello Dave,

First of all I would like to say thank you for all the amazing music you give all us Megadeth fans, It has definetly helped me and I am sure it has also helped many other people through rough spots.

You have previously stated that you felt that after Endgame you only had one more album in you, Do you still feel that way? will you leave roadrunner for any future potential albums? Has Dave E.'s return caused you to want to continue Megadeth past a next album?

Than you very much Dave,

Thrash 'Till Deth!!!

BTW I can not wait to see you guys on the big four tour!
                          I will inevitably be leaving roadrunner

Comment

Dave what have been the wierdest thing you could ever seen at a Megadeth show ??

Comment

Dave,
                              Did you ever get stucked composing songs?

Comment

Originally posted by ljrivarola8 View Post
                                Hi Dave, my name is Lucas and I'm from Argentina. I'm a big fan of Megadeth, you saved my life, but that is something that I will not explain here or you have time to read, so I will just limit myself to ask

Are you going to play RIP in its entirety in Argentina?

If you still have time to answer one little question more, I would like to know what is your favorite Megadeth song?
                                If you can not answer the second question, it's OK, I'll be happy just if you say "Hello Lucas"

Well Dave, tt was an honor, may God bless you
                                we are going to try

Comment

Working...
                                X