X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by MetalMike89 View Post
    Hi Dave! You've been a true inspiration to me as a musician and a person!

I was just wondering, is there any updates you could give us about The Big Four Tour in the states? Do you have any dates in mind?

Thanks!
    Nope. Talk to Lars.

Comment

hi dave my sceond question is that in in the headcrusher solo there is a similarity with the crash bandicoot game theme song is that theme inspir you to creat that solo or its just a coincidence.
      thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbatologist View Post
        Hi Dave I'm from Quito Ecuador, Im the same guy from Ecuador who always write you, hope see you soon on the next tour and the Meet and Greet... my questions are these:

How is your monitor mixing on the stage? What do you listen to when you are playing on stage with the monitors and the headphones ?

If you would not have your guiter effects in your rack, which analog pedals could you choose to have in front of your amp?

thanks for your help and time

Stefan
        i dont use pedals i use rack gear and i am using all marshall amplification the best there is!!

Comment

will there be Meet & Greets for south america ??

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbatologist View Post
            Hi Dave I'm from Quito Ecuador, Im the same guy from Ecuador who always write you, hope see you soon on the next tour and the Meet and Greet... my questions are these:

How is your monitor mixing on the stage? What do you listen to when you are playing on stage with the monitors and the headphones ?

If you would not have your guiter effects in your rack, which analog pedals could you choose to have in front of your amp?

thanks for your help and time

Stefan
            I listen to CNN

Comment

I'd like to know whether you still visit the site http://www.askdavemustaine.com/ or is it inactive?

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
                Dear Dave.

The demo of one of my songs has had really good feedback from all around the world since it was published on an internationally released compilation. The song in particular seems very promising. My band is set to record our debut album, we are at this point unsigned. What should we do from here in terms of getting our stuff out there?

Cheers,

Duncan. P.S. I met you at Gigantour 2008 outside the Thebarton Theater in Adelaide. I understand if you don't remember though.
                Put it on a website. Get it on the the LiveLine.com. Email [email protected]

Comment

Do you considerer Megadeth a old school metal band?

Comment

Originally posted by linkmgs View Post
                    hi mr dave im a megadeth fan from morocco i wana just ask you for your top 5 metal album of all time.

and thanks you are my idol man.
                    i cant name just 5

Comment

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hi dave, I'm from New Jersey and was wondering whats your favorite megadeth song? and if its not wrong of me to ask, favorite metallica song?

Comment

Sushi or Mexican?
                        -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Dear Dave,

Is there anyone one from your past you'd like to work with again?
                          It's a valve sporker... it sporks valves

Comment

Originally posted by gdlventura View Post
                            Hey Dave,
                            Just caught you guys at the Palladium and loved it. Also saw you in December at the House of Blues in Vegas. Why did you guys cut the show so short there? I know that idiot threw some ice up on stage, but was there something else? And by the way, I love your comparison of discovering Chris to the Ozzy/Randy scenario. He sure reminds me of him. Rock on!
                            First time on a live forum if I am screwing this up!

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                              Dave (too familiar to address you as "Dave"?),

VERY cool of you to do this. I've been a fan of yours for many years, and can honestly and unabashedly cite you as one of my primary influences as a musician and a guitarist.

Given that I'm only one of very, very many people you've not only entertained but influenced as a player, I'd like to ask what it's like to know that you've left an indelible mark on the western music lexicon?

I don't mean to be verbose but I think Megadeth's contribution is significant...
                              Im exhausted just reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teacher Marce View Post
                                Hi there!! I'm from Costa Rica. Ummm...my friends and I are wondering if you guys are coming here on May 9th.
                                Is it true?
                                Thanks a lot!!

You rock!!
                                yes we are coming to costa rica

Comment

Working...
                                X