X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hi Dave,

First of all, I want to tell you that I canīt thank you enough for you music. Itīs too amazing and inspiring. Thanks, man!

And my question is, are you going to sell "Meet & greet" tickets in Argentina?

Comment

it's realy you who drive the tank in the right to go insane music video

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
        No to Austraila. Hopefully with Countdown.
        Thanks man, shame about no Aus but oh well, thanks for everything you've done to the industry too, thrash metal's current future without Megadeth.

Second question (If you don't mind): Is there going to be a Big 4 tour DVD?

Comment

Hello

Have you and the band started writing new material while on the road?

Comment

Do you still talk to any former Megadeth members from time to time?

Comment

Dave,
              thanks answering my question.

when you got spare time (if you got any ) what do you do? compose? Play? drive?

thanks!

Comment

Dave, what do you feel when you meet any of your music heros in these days??

Comment

Dave you said that you will play RIP in South America, itīs still on your plans? We are just crazy here about it, and I donīt know if I could survive to this hehe, itīs still gona happen? thank you man!

Comment

Megadeth is my favorite band of all time and I think your music is unrivaled.

I know that it was/is very hard for anyone starting out, I also know that you had your share of people who didn't believe in you.

my question is...

What made you keep going? and What was your hardest obstacle?

-Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by ajmetalhed View Post
                      Hi Dave Mustaine,

You mentioned a few months ago on the Megadeth forums that you were considering making an album of re-recorded Megadeth classics for the last album under Roadrunner's contract. You also asked the droogs on the forums to throw some suggestions your way.

Is this album of re-recorded songs still a possibility, or has it been thrown out the window in lieu of other material?

Thanks,
                      Ali
                      i am busy right now with touring and the new record.

Comment

dave, i wrote almost 20 songs, with lyrics AND music for all the instruments, and i'm just 16... i think that because of that, i can't find guys to make a band... what would you do in my place?

Comment

Originally posted by MegadethFan View Post
                          Dave, I have another question if you don't mind.

With the upcoming Big Four concerts, is there even the slightest chance of you perhaps joining Hetfield, Lars and Trujillo on stage and playing a song from Kill Em All?
                          Maybe you forgotten but I'm in Megadeth. Your asking the wrong band. Next question.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalstu18 View Post
                            Dave,

what is your favorite song out of all Megadeth songs?
                            No favorite. Got a worst but no favorite.

Comment

Dave,

Whats your favorite movie of all time?
                              what's your favorite thrash metal song?
                              or
                              What helps you write such amazing lyrics?

Comment

Originally posted by Slaytallideth View Post
                                Saw you guys in Baltimore on the RIP tour. Thank you so much for coming back the next night and putting on an awesome show! Your Maryland fans greatly appreciate you coming back another night!
                                Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X