• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by Beat View Post
    What do you expect of the Big 4 dates?
    And what should we the fans expect?
    See you in Zurich, BTW.

I dont expect anything. you should expect everything.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sfdamiao View Post
      Dave for who did you wrote addicted to chaos? When you write that kind of song it´s because of a woman or you just get into the spirit ?
      i wrote it about my drug counsellor/best man who died

Comment

Sorry for asking again but I don't know if you didn't see the question. If you already seen it, please forgive my silliness :P

I was wondering when you plan on re-releasing the original, non-remastered(volume and compression levels kept dynamic) Megadeth discography as you mentioned on the Megadeth forums. You made a post saying will approximately five years after the remixes.

I'd just like to say it's been great talking and I'm a huge fan but sorry for asking the question twice, I'm just very excited
        Last edited by TheRimeOfIcarus; 04-13-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I saw you guys the other day in Hollywood, I've also seen you once before, I just want to say,

You guys were EPIC, keep up the good job!

Comment

Originally posted by rattlehead0906 View Post
            Dave,

I remember you saying in an interview or something that some of the riffs from Endgame were written years ago, I was wondering what year they were written.
            Some of them are really old, some of them are from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRimeOfIcarus View Post
              Sorry for asking again but I don't know if you didn't see the question.

I was wondering when you plan on re-releasing the original, non-remastered(volume and compression levels kept dynamic) Megadeth discography as you mentioned on the Megadeth forums. You made a post saying will approximately five years after the remixes.

I'd just like to say it's been great talking and I'm a huge fan but sorry for asking the question twice, I'm just very excited
              He's answering them in order...

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
                Hi Dave! Dean Guitar owner here, maybe Zero Owner soon enough.

Check it out, what was the first and last guitar you walked out of a shop with and went WHOA!! That's a Guitar!
                i dont walk into shops to get guitars anymore. sorry.

but the guitar tha i like the most right now are both of the new deans they made me, and i am floored by the sound of my new MAKO acoustic from dean

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
                  I dont expect anything. you should expect everything.

Haha just kidding huh?

Thank you for answer to so many questions
                  Hard on the outside, hiding the inside.

Comment

can you narrow this down to just half a dozen questions????

seriously.
                    haha! Sorry about that. Didn't know this would be so crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by MegadethFan View Post
                      He's answering them in order...
                      Like I said I'm very sorry and I'm just excited and paranoid. I thought some of the questions were random when I checked the relpy number to the page number lol.

Comment

i wrote it about my drug counsellor/best man who died
                        Wow total oposite to what i tought! is one that I love most! thank you beautifull lyrics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by linkmgs View Post
                          hi dave my sceond question is that in in the headcrusher solo there is a similarity with the crash bandicoot game theme song is that theme inspir you to creat that solo or its just a coincidence.
                          thank you!
                          I dont play videogames, and I dont have any children in my house that do. So I wouldn't know the theme.

Comment

OK folks, the chat ends in 15 minutes and Dave has a bunch of questions to catch up on. Please don't ask a question if you've already asked one.
                            Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
                            Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

do you have any gibsons among your collection of guitars?

Comment

Thanks Dave!

your music has helped me with lots of problems! I hope to see you guys in concert soon!

Stuart Duncker

Comment

Working...
                                X