X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hi again

Please if you could tell us more about the new song, Sudden Death.
    Any news regarding the DVD: When its coming out and are testament and exodus a party to it?

Thanks Dave

\MEGADETH/

Comment

Dave,

Out of the many questions i have for you, i only can only choose one. what are your thoughts on the recent release of Varg Vikernes? I figured this was a large topic in the metal world sooooo....?

Stuart Duncker
      Last edited by Metalstu18; 04-13-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Hello Dave,

First of all I would like to say thank you for all the amazing music you give all us Megadeth fans, It has definetly helped me and I am sure it has also helped many other people through rough spots.

You have previously stated that you felt that after Endgame you only had one more album in you, Do you still feel that way? will you leave roadrunner for any future potential albums? Has Dave E.'s return caused you to want to continue Megadeth past a next album?

Than you very much Dave,

Thrash 'Till Deth!!!

BTW I can not wait to see you guys on the big four tour!
        Last edited by Matthiasdeo; 04-13-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Dave, I have no question but I'd like to say you are one of my favourite metal players. Keep doing what you do best!

Peace
          Ministers and superstars
          are drinking champagne in their cars
          6 strings on a 12 guitar
          all my dreams are made of stars
          and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Hi Dave, my name is Lucas and I'm from Argentina. I'm a big fan of Megadeth, you saved my life, but that is something that I will not explain here or you have time to read, so I will just limit myself to ask

Are you going to play RIP in its entirety in Argentina?

If you still have time to answer one little question more, I would like to know what is your favorite Megadeth song?
            If you can not answer the second question, it's OK, I'll be happy just if you say "Hello Lucas"

Well Dave, tt was an honor, may God bless you

Comment

Hi Dave! You've been a true inspiration to me as a musician and a person!

I was just wondering, is there any updates you could give us about The Big Four Tour in the states? Do you have any dates in mind?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp View Post
                Dave is running a few minutes behind and will be here shortly.
                GOD is unpredictable.

Comment

Hi Dave I'm from Quito Ecuador, Im the same guy from Ecuador who always write you, hope see you soon on the next tour and the Meet and Greet... my questions are these:

How is your monitor mixing on the stage? What do you listen to when you are playing on stage with the monitors and the headphones ?

If you would not have your guiter effects in your rack, which analog pedals could you choose to have in front of your amp?

thanks for your help and time

Stefan

Comment

Dear Dave.

The demo of one of my songs has had really good feedback from all around the world since it was published on an internationally released compilation. The song in particular seems very promising. My band is set to record our debut album, we are at this point unsigned. What should we do from here in terms of getting our stuff out there?

Cheers,

Duncan. P.S. I met you at Gigantour 2008 outside the Thebarton Theater in Adelaide. I understand if you don't remember though.
                    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Also, I forgot to write how much your music has helped me through tough times. I'm really jittery right now

Thank you for all the music sir!

Comment

hi mr dave im a megadeth fan from morocco i wana just ask you for your top 5 metal album of all time.

and thanks you are my idol man.

Comment

Dave (too familiar to address you as "Dave"?),

VERY cool of you to do this. I've been a fan of yours for many years, and can honestly and unabashedly cite you as one of my primary influences as a musician and a guitarist.

Given that I'm only one of very, very many people you've not only entertained but influenced as a player, I'd like to ask what it's like to know that you've left an indelible mark on the western music lexicon?

I don't mean to be verbose but I think Megadeth's contribution is significant...
                          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by joshuabozarth View Post
                            hey dave i would like to know what is it like to live on the road? and in the studio? thanks josh from las vegas
                            its boring

Comment

I´m from Brazil and waiting for your show. How is for to come to Brazil do you enjoy it?

Comment

Hi there!! I'm from Costa Rica. Ummm...my friends and I are wondering if you guys are coming here on May 9th.
                                Is it true?
                                Thanks a lot!!

You rock!!

Comment

Working...
                                X