This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

How has becoming a christian impacted your life at home and on the road? Also, when will we be able to hear that new song "Sudden Death?"

Comment

I am curious, have any other band member read your book yet?
      What do you expect of it?
      Hard on the outside, hiding the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by MegadethFan View Post
        Holy crap, Dave is here!

Long time fan here, I also post on the MD forums under TheRightToGoInsane. You are my guitar idol, the one who got me into playing guitar. I can't thank you enough!!

I have a question, What are your favourite guitar tones from your previous albums? I personally really like CtE and Youthanasia tone.
        i like rip and countdown and i love endgame!!!

Comment

we will be playing some songs from rust in peace

Comment

Originally posted by sfdamiao View Post
            Greetings man! First of all thank you for your music!I love it, abd it sure help in many hard times in my life! My question 1 is, which advices would you give to some one trying to start his own band? thank you!
            pick your influences well.

Comment

Thanks for taking your time to come on the forum.

When you manage to get some time to yourself, whose music do you like to relax to?

Thanks.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Dave, is there anything else you can tell us about the top secret project that you havent told us yet ? and any idea when we can expect the RiP 20th Anniversary DVD ?

-Josh from Chicago.

Comment

Dave will you guys play How the Story Ends? It´s my favorite from End Game... wich one is yours?

Comment

Dave,
                    Do you enjoy coming to Brazil?
                    Thanks!!!

Comment

hI Dave!!..I love you so much!! > You're my Metal Father!!! ...**** YEAH!...lml
                      4 Days until megadeth's concert in mexico city!!!!!!!!...When will you arrive??

Comment

Originally posted by VFLyer View Post
                        Hi Dave, thanks for your inspiring music and guitar playing!

I’ve been playing for a few years and I’m currently using one of your signature line guitars. I was wondering how you like your guitars setup. I was thinking in terms of neck straightness/bow and string height.

Keep the metal flowing!
                        you need to talk to the world famous Willie Gee (my guitar tech)

Comment

Dave,

I'd also like to ask about the perceived fan pressure and what affect it might have on the direction of your music.

Many of your contemporaries seem to waffle between trying to "stay current" to music trends and trying to "recapture the old magic" when those tactics don't pan out. Others just stick with the same formula that elevated them to slightly-above-completely-obscure album after album after album.

Yet, somehow, Megadeth continues to surprise and grow without ever losing the vibe that embodies the sound of the band.

Do you ever feel pressure to put out another Rust, per se? Where do you draw the line between giving the fans what they [may] want and the direction you're called to go as an artist?

Thanks!
                          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

We will be playing as much of both as we can.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crate5476 View Post
                              Dave, you are the one who got me started on playing metal guitar. and I thank you for that. I also continue to listen to your music and love it.

What is your personal favorite Megadeth album? If it happens to be Endgame, second favorite?
                              Countdown

Comment

Hi Dave Mustaine,

You mentioned a few months ago on the Megadeth forums that you were considering making an album of re-recorded Megadeth classics for the last album under Roadrunner's contract. You also asked the droogs on the forums to throw some suggestions your way.

Is this album of re-recorded songs still a possibility, or has it been thrown out the window in lieu of other material?

Thanks,
                                Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X