X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hello Dave

thank you for ALL you have done thu the years,

my question is who would you like to jam with or side project other than jimmy page?

Joe From Atlanta

Comment

Hi Dave,

I was curious about what do you think about "Endgame". Do you think itīs different of the other albums or what?...

Comment

Hi Dave, I'm from Argentina. I wonder why you decided to do just one show here at Luna Park. the tickets are sold out and I can't believe I won't be there! You know the Argentinians love you!
        Last edited by Adriana; 04-13-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

iPod or Zune?
          ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

Dave,

How do you feel Megadeth's new albums stacks up to Metallica and Slayer's? Because I feel that Endgame is head and shoulders above the other 2

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiptera View Post
              It would be nice to know what inspired you to write the beautiful song "The Hardest Part of Letting Go...Sealed With a Kiss"?
              First half is about my wife. Second half is Edgar Allen Poe.

Comment

Hi Dave, this is Justin from LA

I saw you at your R.I.P. tour in hollywood, your voice sounded shot, I hope you're feeling better now, eh?

My question is: Does your son have a band? If yes, does your son's band need another guitar player? :P

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                  Thanks so much for doing this Q&A Dave, and it was a pleasure to meet you at the User Group Day we had a few years back.

Anyways, if you could do an album that is a total departure from all of the Megadeth stuff, something where you'd have all kinds of different artist playing with you, be it different drummers, singers, guitar players, bass players, or whatever and doing different styles of music.......Who would you like to be on that album with you?

thanks man!!
                  i am content with Megadeth.

Comment

I noticed that Metal Hammer magazine keeps its readers updated on everything related to Megadeth, more than other magazines... Is there any special relationship between you both or is it just that they are a proper magazine?
                    Hard on the outside, hiding the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
                      Put it on a website. Get it on the the LiveLine.com. Email [email protected]
                      Thanks Dave, I thought you weren't getting around to mine so I reposted it so ignore that. I'm impressed at how Megadeth's sound adapts to technological updates in the recording domain and how UA and Endgame have sounded, some bands just don't know what sound they're looking for and still managed to sound questionable in 2009 with billions of dollars.
                      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Is Vic's Garage open to public use, or is it a private studio for only Megadeth's use?

Comment

dave, I remember you saying somewhere that a few of the riffs from endgame were written years ago, I was wondering which ones thoes were and what years they were written.

Comment

Dave,

I don't have any questions. I just wanted to say thanks for putting out some killer tunes.

Thanks,
                            Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by Brutuz View Post
                              Hey Dave, I was wondering if you have any idea on future Rock Band/Guitar Hero releases? Specifically Countdown to Extinction, my friend was wondering.

Also, do you have any idea if the "Big 4" tour will be coming to Australia?
                              No to Austraila. Hopefully with Countdown.

Comment

hi Dave
                                thanks for doing this (and thanks to Evan and everyone at SD for making it happen)
                                non music related question ... i was impressed by and very much enjoyed your reporting for MTv (iirc) during election cycles .. do you see more public issue advocacy or editorial / reporting / punditry in your future? ever consider a run for office?
                                gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
                                X