banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well LXXXX: To Nothingness and beyond!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well LXXXX: To Nothingness and beyond!

It is nearing the end of my time in charge of the Well... I'm starting to think of who should be the unfortunate soul to take on this burden next...

Comment

Originally posted by ConvoysToNothingness View Post
      speaking of dislike, I LOATHE celery. It is the most vile, disgusting, pitiful excuse for a vegetable on the face of the planet, it is the devil incarnated in a vegetable, it represents all that is wrong on this good Earth, and should be exterminated with malevolent speed.
      amen!

Comment

One final question from me...

Can you please explain what the hell is happening in each of these pictures?

I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
          One final question from me...

Can you please explain what the hell is happening in each of these pictures?

O.o
          88-89 Fender HM Strat(Dimarzio pickups)
          Fender Blacktop Jaguar(JB/Jazz)
          Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
          Vox NightTrain 50.
          My Band

Comment

Clearly, the truck driver was distracted by this young man standing in a park stark naked, sewing himself a tux. As you can tell by the cop wearing a winter hat, it's cold there. Either the shrinkage or the erect nipples of the young man must have caught the truck driver's eyes. In a fit of shock and/or awe, the truck driver lost control, did 5 360s and a 180, and went ass first into that river bank. By the time the cops showed up, the young man had finished his tux. In the picture he proudly shows off the machine that made this feat possible.

Ok this one is a little strange. What happens here is that the pantsless guy wants pants. badly. He wants them so badly, he's willing to use the power of his newly conceived baby. So he hooks up his girlfriend's uterus to a small nuclear generator (controlled by a seriously drab grey/green control panel) via her belly button, and prays to the fluffy yellow elephant trunk penis god to grant him the pants he so desires. suddenly, the fluffy yellow elephant trunk penis god appears, behind him, but all is not well. You see, the fluffy yellow elephant trunk penis god is fluffy for a reason. He has a brother too, called Smooth yellow elephant trunk penis god. Why is one smooth and one fluffy you ask? It's quite simple really. Fluffy guy is flamboyantly gay. He has no intention of giving the poor pantsless guy pants at all. He's just going to have his way with him and leave the poor girlfriend with an emotionally traumatized significant other.

Remember, boys and girls, next time you want pants, pray to the smooth yellow elephant trunk penis god, or else you'll wish you were a prison b!tch for the rest of your life!

Comment

Clearly, the truck driver was distracted by this young man standing in a park stark naked, sewing himself a tux. As you can tell by the cop wearing a winter hat, it's cold there. Either the shrinkage or the erect nipples of the young man must have caught the truck driver's eyes. In a fit of shock and/or awe, the truck driver lost control, did 5 360s and a 180, and went ass first into that river bank. By the time the cops showed up, the young man had finished his tux. In the picture he proudly shows off the machine that made this feat possible.

Ok this one is a little strange. What happens here is that the pantsless guy wants pants. badly. He wants them so badly, he's willing to use the power of his newly conceived baby. So he hooks up his girlfriend's uterus to a small nuclear generator (controlled by a seriously drab grey/green control panel) via her belly button, and prays to the fluffy yellow elephant trunk penis god to grant him the pants he so desires. suddenly, the fluffy yellow elephant trunk penis god appears, behind him, but all is not well. You see, the fluffy yellow elephant trunk penis god is fluffy for a reason. He has a brother too, called Smooth yellow elephant trunk penis god. Why is one smooth and one fluffy you ask? It's quite simple really. Fluffy guy is flamboyantly gay. He has no intention of giving the poor pantsless guy pants at all. He's just going to have his way with him and leave the poor girlfriend with an emotionally traumatized significant other.

Remember, boys and girls, next time you want pants, pray to the smooth yellow elephant trunk penis god, or else you'll wish you were a prison b!tch for the rest of your life!

I am sated.
              I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

How many marbles can I hold in my mouth?
                " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

what would be the full specs of your signature guitar and what company would make it?
                  Beer me!
                  Originally posted by Kam
                  ...This machine runs on pr0n.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbend View Post
                    How many marbles can I hold in my mouth?
                    too many

Comment

Originally posted by woemoejack View Post
                      what would be the full specs of your signature guitar and what company would make it?
                      Specs below, and most likely Jackson, since it is a Jackson body shape, BUT I will not have any of that nonsensical volume knob right under the bridge pickup mumbo jumbo. It's the most functionally daft thing I've ever seen on a guitar (for me anyway)

Body:
                      --Shape: Jackson Kelly Neck through
                      --wings: White Korina
                      --top: 1/4" bookmatched flame maple, beveled edges
                      --finish: brilliant matte white or see-through, high-gloss brown/black burst, Nitro Lacquer in both cases

Neck:
                      --back wood (neck through): Mahogany/Maple/mahog/maple/mahog 5 piece laminate, no heel, definitely a volute.
                      --headstock: custom, similar to a regular Jackson, but a matching the curves of the Kelly a bit better. Sorta similar shape to the lower front horn of the Kelly.
                      --back shape: Thin C, 0.77" first fret, 0.83" 12th fret
                      --fretboard wood:Ziricote
                      --frets: 24 medium jumbo
                      --radius: 10-14" compound radius
                      --scale: 25"
                      --inlays: some sort of custom graphic at the 12th fret, nothing else.
                      --finish: tung oil, headstock matched to body
                      --logo: ebony or maple inlay, depending on which body finish I choose.

Hardware/Electronics:
                      Bridge/nut: Gotoh floyd rose, 1-5/8" nut (black)
                      Tuners: Schaller M6 minis (black)
                      Knobs: Black speed knob
                      Pickups (both black):
                      --bridge:Full Shred or Duncan Custom depending on how warm or bright the guitar is
                      --neck:Hot stack, Hot Rails, or Cool Rails, haven't decided yet. I want something with a really bright single coil-like glassy attack and sound, but hum-cancelling, and able to stand up to the output of the bridge 'bucker.
                      Controls:
                      --500k CTS volume
                      --three-way gibson style pickup selector switch
                      --mini toggle onboard active clean boost, variable with a trim pot inside.

yep, that'd be one sweet axe.
                      Last edited by CTN; 05-20-2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

What one word would you use to describe each of your chosen burger, fries and beer mates from the forum?

Does intelligent life exist on other planets?

....Which ones?
                        Last edited by playas; 05-20-2010, 04:42 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

windows or linux/other?

What´s the most useful keyboard shortcut you know?

Comment

Do you shave your nuts?

Comment

Out of all the smileys on this forum, which one is your favourite and why?

Comment

If you made a plaster cast of your junk, who would you send it to?

Comment

Working...
                                X