banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
    - What type/gauge of strings do you play with, and why?
    - If you and someone you didn't know very well were on a plane that crashed in the mountains, how long would you wait before eating them?
    - Follow up question: How would you kill them?
    - Follow up question: How would you prepare the carcass?
    I play primarily with Snake Oil Brand strings, gauge 9-46. For cheaper/backup strings I use EB Hybrid Slinkys. I use the SOB strings because they are pure nickel and they really do sound and feel a lot better than nickel wound steel or other alloy's used today. Also, they last at least 3-4 times longer than any string I've tried, and I've tried most of them. The are the best string on the market IMO. Worth $8.50 a pack.

If I were on a plane with a stranger and crashed in the mountains:

I would most likely wait until I had reached my ideal body weight, because I could stand to lose a few lbs; or until frankly I became too hungry to wait any longer, but all that matters is me in the end...really.

I would try to kill this person as painlessly as possible, unless he/she had been an annoying, whining, *****ing twit the entire time. Painless, bash them in the head while sleeping, hopefully avoiding waking them before they died.

As for preparation, after field dressing the carcass, I would likely build a large pit fire and roast the carcass whole, slowly, like a swine on a spit. Crunchy outside, tender inside, etc. However, it would be prudent to take a portion of the meat, cut into thin strips and dry in the sun to make jerky, for later; as I could not eat the entire meal in one setting, nor should I...for the sake of survival.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

• Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Comment

OK, anyone else? Otherwise it's probably time to pass this along to someone else. Plenty left to know if you want to ask. Plenty of folks I haven't heard from. Going once, going twice.....
        My Sound Clips

Comment

theodie sent me a question to ask, he wants to know if you ever been, or might be in the future, bi-curious?
          Originally posted by Gearjoneser
          Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Want happened when you turned off the lights in Santa Barbara when you roomed with Jolly.
            I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
              theodie sent me a question to ask, he wants to know if you ever been, or might be in the future, bi-curious?
              Only towards bi-curious women. Certainly not towards greasy, hairy truckers.
              My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                Want happened when you turned off the lights in Santa Barbara when you roomed with Jolly.
                Some things are better left to the myths and mists of times gone by. These days it seems like forum gloss is handed out like candy. In the olden days, you had to EARN your gloss.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                  Some things are better left to the myths and mists of times gone by. These days it seems like forum gloss is handed out like candy. In the olden days, you had to EARN your gloss.
                  I guess EARNing your gloss, wasn't worth it.
                  I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                    We never crashed at the same time. He stayed in the hotel room and went to sleep. I was out in bars. I never made it back to the hotel room before 3-4 am or so. I think I tallied it up one time and I only had like maybe 6 hours of sleep the entire time I was out there.

Comment

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                        I do not understand.
                        My Sound Clips

Comment

Thread.

As in [/thread].

As in time's up.

Maybe.

I dunno.

The only other thing I got is that it's kinda like a rainbow and he's calling you gay but that's kind of a stretch.
                          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                            The only other thing I got is that it's kinda like a rainbow and he's calling you gay but that's kind of a stretch.
                            That's what I took it as.

Comment

I am not ghey, but I reserve the right to be so if it fits my future needs. I am ready to nominate the next Well candidate if there are no more questions. Otherwise, I am happy to answer more questions....including those about my sexuality.
                              My Sound Clips

Comment

Monica Bellucci is ugly.
                                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X